I have to put my cat down.

Integrity

Hello, SF Blog. I'm putting this out there because I have to wait two hours for the vet to open and I'm really just wallowing at this point.

I've had this cat 12 years. I got him when I was 6 and we got along. He's an inbred (Ephraim and Eirika were his parents, haw.) blue-point Siamese named Rasputin. Funny, how pet names work, huh? He took to sleeping with me under the covers once we moved to Germany and then restarted that when I got out here to Ohio. He's dumb as a fucking rock, but...hey, he's my cat.

But today, it's finally time. He's got too many issues, the treatments are all temporary and costly, so we're putting him down.

Thank you, SF Blog.

:(

I was about to say something like "PUT THAT KITTY DOWN!", then I remembered what you meant by that and felt like a ginormous douche. >_<

I hope you can handle it okay enough, and that you can recover from the upset soon. :(

I was about to say something like "PUT THAT KITTY DOWN!", then I remembered what you meant by that and felt like a ginormous douche. >_<

HAW

Actually, that made me feel a bit better. Cheers man.

that is the saddest thing in the world. :( Animals are the best friends.

Maybe you could spend the last 2 hours cuddling with him and feeding his favourite food.

Alright, it's done.

Good twelve years, R.

I'll probably be drinking a little tonight...

i'm such a mushy sissy, that made me cry a little. :(

I know how you feel, I really do.

Cheers, Crash, but honestly? I'm okay. It was...really the best thing for all involved that he get to go on Gandalf's next big adventure, ya know? A chronically ill cat can just bring the morale of the house down.

Plus, a one in three average successes:attempts when trying to shit is not livable conditions, man.

Cheers, Crash, but honestly? I'm okay. It was...really the best thing for all involved that he get to go on Gandalf's next big adventure, ya know? A chronically ill cat can just bring the morale of the house down.

You're taking this like a champ, dude, I hope I can handle the next tragedy I face like you do.