Hi, i'm new here

Zanarkin

Anyways for the 3 days i have been on here i had fun. I might not be connected for this week since i have finals. (stupid tests) I have played 2 fire emblems of the series and i love them both sice then.

Edited by Fireemblemfan

Hi. You better post a lot or you'll be like Emerald Fox: everyone ignores you but it's ACTUALLY your fault because you don't have any posts for people to pay attention to, and then you start complaining about no one paying attention to you when you're not even posting.

Anyways, yeah. Hi. Btw, if you leave I will kill myself and then my ghost will eat your soul. So just remember that.

Hi. You better post a lot or you'll be like Emerald Fox: everyone ignores you but it's ACTUALLY your fault because you don't have any posts for people to pay attention to, and then you start complaining about no one paying attention to you when you're not even posting.

Anyways, yeah. Hi. Btw, if you leave I will kill myself and then my ghost will eat your soul. So just remember that.

I'll have that in mind

Welcome to the forest Fireemblemfan. I, the Fireman, pledge to treat you like a normal person.

You wouldn't happen to be a Fire Emblem fan, would you?

... That makes me sad...

:(

Oh I forgot, I'm The Royal Guardsmen, and since this place has no Royal's I'm useless. Also I wonder what I'm going to call myself once I become a Royal (if I do). Theres a post requirement right