• Afranshia Char
    • Johnny Ridden

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

False! I don't believe in the teams.

That's true, there's only one team.

All you Jacob fans who think you have a team, take a look. There is no "J" in team, but there is an "E". Anyone who denies this fact should run a spell check right now.

All you Jacob fans who think you have a team, take a look. There is no "J" in team, but there is an "E". Anyone who denies this fact should run a spell check right now.

...I have nothing to actually say to that...Jacob is awesome because he's a werewolf, Edward is awesome because he's a vampire. Underworld is a good movie.

Hello Hero.

...What the hell kind of logic is that?

My vote is for Reisen.

*Colony drop*

Oh. You're going for names of Camus/Sirius clones right?

Anyway. Full Frontal is probably the stupidest name for a character. That's too bad, since IMO his mobile suit is the coolest of the red mobile suits piloted by char clones. Also, the idea of having gundam char clones who are actually char clones is absolutely genius.

I don't get why Johnny Ridden is on here. Isn't he a Zeon ace who has nothing to do w/ Char?

Voted Red Comet to ensure Full Frontal would not win, but I actually think Quatro Bajeena is the best name.

So this topic is a miserable pile of lies?

No for god's sake. It's a miserable pile of secrets.

No. There are no teams and there is no unity. All things are separate.

Edited by SeverIan

Johnny gets mistaked for the Red Comet often enough to count. Plus he's a joke option.

Also, for the record, Camus/Sirius is a clone of Char, not the other way around. Char came at least a decade earlier.

Also, for the record, Camus/Sirius is a clone of Char, not the other way around. Char came at least a decade earlier.

How do you know that? Zorro came out decades before either Gundam or Fire Emblem. Also, maybe the writer for FE3's story came up with the idea of using Sirius a long time before he wrote FE3, maybe even before Gundam came out. Maybe he was fascinated by knightly tales in which a famous knight would dress himself in concealing armor and fight without his identity being known! This is a frequent occurrence in French take on the Arthurian tales written during the early 2nd millenium, which certainly seems to be a much bigger influence on Fire Emblem than the Gundam series.

Maybe FE3 is based on actual events. Maybe FE3 took place in the ancient past of earth and the writer somehow uncovered the story of FE3, and Sirius was inspired w/out any input from any other media forms.

Maybe FE3 took place in the future. Maybe the creator of Zorro was inspired by precognition of the events of FE3, and the story of Zorro eventually (through subconscious telepathic development of the initial broadcast between the creator of Zorro and the world of Monshou no Nazo) evolved back into a sequence of events narrating actual occurrences in the real world (in the future).

((Perhaps it is by now clear that I was joking from the beginning?))

Edited by SeverIan

Aw I feel so ashamed =/ (first post)

I just chose Afranshia Char cause it looked like a funny but cool name.

Heehee I was the first to vote on it. =D I woulda chosen Red Comet

Edited by Freohr Datia