Lord of Azure Flame *sign up/information topic*

Phoenix

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make NPC soldiers without signing them up. Why dont you?

I've made NPC soldiers as well. This is different, as this soldier may have plot relevance.

Name: Rita, the insane broken mage.

Appearance: A woman from the Shoon islands. She has short blue hair, and pure skin. Her long white cloak helps her move quickly when fighting, and helps her being noticed from a long distance.

Element: Thunder

Class: Myrmidon

Crimson weapon?: No

Stats: HP: 3 STR: 3 MAG: 0 SKL: 5 SPD: 5 Luck: 0 Def: 2 Res: 2

Simplified stats: HP: 9, STR: 3, Hit: 5, Evade: 5, DEF/RES: 2/2

Weapons: Armorslayer, Wo Dao

Items/gold: 20, Spirit Doll

Skills: Miracle (Might change this later. I don't really like the current ones avaliable for her.)

Backstory: As a little kid, Rita picked up a sword. From then on, she wanted to become a master of the sword. She practiced night and day, until she became old enough to become a mercenary, and set out into the world. She took her childhood friend with her, and roamed, searching for the perfect rival.

She began studing the qualities of blades, and their strokes, forming how to make the perfect strike. She began practicing to learn the Shooting Star Strike, five consecutive sword attacks. Hoping one day to compleate her training, she needed to find a master of the blade.

Think plot Astra. She's at 2 hits right now, but if she meets like Harold or someone, she'll either compleate the training, or maybe get it as a real skill, but that's a ways off.

Edited by psychout50

If you do join, just a piece of advice. We already have a lot of certain classes, but not that many of:

Wind mages,

Armor knights,

Fighters,

Pegasus knights,

Archers,

Troubadours

So it'd probably be better if you picked those over something like Myrmidon, or Wyvern Rider or something.

If you do join, just a piece of advice. We already have a lot of certain classes, but not that many of:

Wind mages,

Armor knights,

Fighters,

Pegasus knights,

Archers,

Troubadours

So it'd probably be better if you picked those over something like Myrmidon, or Wyvern Rider or something.

>.> Let him pick what he wants to pick, man.

Name: Zilpah (male)

Affinity: Anima

personality: paranoid, laid-back, curious, timid

Class: Shaman

Crimson Weapon: No

Weapons: Scourge

stats:HP: 3 Str: 1 Mag: 4 Skl: 3 Spd: 3 Lck: 3 Def: 1 Res: 2

Items: Silth's Headband, Herb

Skill: Daunt-Reduces the hit and evasion of any unit facing this unit by one, as long as they are in combat with this unit. Only 4 speed classes, excluding Clerics and Troubadors, can have this skill.

BIO: Zilpah is a traveling mage curious about the world, but due to an unusual up-bringing he became alert of the lie's that humans could spread and became distrust of almost any stranger, he is a very emotional person, even though he never shows it, he always keeps on a smile even in bad time and tries to keep his calm in all situations, he is shy around strangers and could shy away from them, he loves to learn unusual things (mostly about people.) and he hope to expose the secrets of the world, which lead him to start traveling to bizarre and dangerous places, he goes with the flow.

Appearance: Light skinned, short hair that stops at the beginning his neck, purple eyes, five foot seven inches, dawns a purple and black robe ALWAYS, and wearing a headband similar to royals (like Eliwoods, but black)

( did I do it right?)

Edited by Minilaguz

Affinity- We don't have Water, choose a GBA affinity.

Skill- Choose one from the list

Weapons are really just for flavor, won't actually do anything.

Are you sure you only want 3 HP?

A few things.

-Water isn't an element. Maybe change to Ice or Anima?

-Add three more points to your stats. The skill is free.

-I think you need to change the skill, but actually, it looks pretty decent. Snowy, add it to the cue?

-Weapon stats aren't used.

Otherwise, it's good. How you'll join will be interesting.

Edit: Got Vantaged. >_>

Edited by Snike

A few things.

-Water isn't an element. Maybe change to Ice or Anima?

-Add three more points to your stats. The skill is free.

-I think you need to change the skill, but actually, it looks pretty decent. Snowy, add it to the cue?

-Weapon stats aren't used.

Otherwise, it's good. How you'll join will be interesting.

Edit: Got Vantaged. >_>

(By three you mean 1 right?)

(By three you mean 1 right?)

No, I mean 3. 2 now. You have 20 stat points.

@Psych: Counter's user's STR/2. Enemies' Damage/2 is an interesting idea.

stats:HP: 2 Str: 1 Mag: 3 Skl: 3 Spd: 3 Lck: 3 Def: 1 Res: 2

You need to add 2 points. Maybe up HP to 3 (9), and Magic to 4?

Also, I applaud you, sir, for your skill choice.

Yeah, you're good.

My character doesn't have Luck, since I'd rather have him get more stats elsewhere, and he has a skill to help with death/saving rolls.

You get 5 exp for each chapter you've missed. So if you jin this chapter, that'd be 65. Add it in whenever.