Lord of Azure Flame *sign up/information topic*

Phoenix

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And his 6 speed keeps Rita and Kelas out of the being doubled range.

Rita just has to level to get 6. Oh how I can taste it. >_> The precious 6 speed.

Edited by psychout50

<.<

Oooooo what have we here?

Name: Karma

Appearance: Lol.png

Personality: Karma is an assassin that charges high rates. He is a very greedy and violent man due to his backstory which you can read below

Class: Assassin

Crimson weapon: None

Affinity: Dark

Support: None

Stats: HP: 4 STR: 3 SKL: 4 SPD: 7 LUCK: 0 DEF: 3 RES: 0

Weapons: Killing edge

Items: None

Skills: Wrath

Backstory: Karma, better known as Micheal Keel was a young boy that grew up with his family in a small Septemian town. One day, Bandits came and destroyed his house. They took his sister and mother away. His father was killed by the bandits. Keel was drafted in. Once Keel became strong enough, he killed the bandits but during the process, lost himself. He took part of the Jerdonion massacre. When the Queen warped Eric away, he murdered her. Keel tried to kill Jace soon after but when he lost to Jace, he found something that he longed for a while, a master.

Purg, go away. :sweatdrop:

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

I approve only on the condition he stays a villain and doesn't join the party. I mean, his stats break the cap after all.

He's a sin. Caps are larger.

Enemies (and various helpful NPCs like the Headmaster/Ivanko etc.) shouldn't be bound by the sign up rules IMO. Having everyone with a class being as strong as or weaker than any one PC is messed up. Enemies being stronger than PCs is kinda fair, I mean there's usually only one or two of them(and some mooks), there are like 25 guys on the PC side.

Now whether anyone gets to make tier 2s is more debatable, but I'll stat Shanice/Megae/etc. myself if people don't like others doing it. And while I'm open to complaints, well that doesn't mean your complaints are valid.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Down to this? Eh, fair enough(too bad they'll complain anyway).

@ Tier 2s

Post note:

I have no intention of making any more PCs, not even come endgame unless there is a damn good reason. Not even Levski can become a PC(unless an extra axe is needed for the very last battle or something), so any other npcs you see that are really strong, just note that they are either neutral, or enemies for the long haul.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Tier 2s

Post note:

I have no intention of making any more PCs, not even come endgame unless there is a damn good reason. Not even Levski can become a PC(unless an extra axe is needed for the very last battle or something), so any other npcs you see that are really strong, just note that they are either neutral, or enemies for the long haul.

This. Alex would be the last.

Edited by Snike

Da fack

Oooooo what have we here?

Personality: Karma is an assassin that charges high rates. He is a very greedy and violent man due to his backstory which you can read below

Crimson weapon: None

Support: None

Stats: HP: 4 STR: 3 SKL: 4 SPD: 7 LUCK: 0 DEF: 3 RES: 0

Weapons: Killing edge

Skills: Wrath

Backstory: Karma, better known as Micheal Keel was a young boy that grew up with his family in a small Septemian town. One day, Bandits came and destroyed his house. They took his sister and mother away. His father was killed by the bandits. Keel was drafted in. Once Keel became strong enough, he killed the bandits but during the process, lost himself. He took part of the Jerdonion massacre. When the Queen warped Eric away, he murdered her. Keel tried to kill Jace soon after but when he lost to Jace, he found something that he longed for a while, a master.

You rejected it because i forgot backstory. I gave him 0 luck and 7 speed. What else do you want?

And finally, a Sin enemy.

Personality: Karma's a high-priced, psychopathic hitman. There are two things he values in life: Money, and inflicting pain and death upon others, the latter moreso.

Crimson weapon: No

Stats: HP: 4 STR: 3 SKL: 7 SPD: 7 LUCK: 0 DEF: 3 RES: 0

Simple Stats: HP is 12, AS is 7, MT is 3, hit is 7, Evade is 7, Defense is 4, and resistance is 0.

Weapons: Killing Edge

Skills: Wrath, Lethality

Backstory: Karma, better known as Michael Keel, was a young boy that grew up with his family in a small Septimian town. One day, bandits arrived at his village, razing it. While most of the town, including his father, were massacred, he, his sister, and his mother weren't as lucky. Micheal was press-ganged into the bandit's service, while his mother and sister were sold into slavery. This sparked a lifelong hatred for bandits, a desire that kept him going for many years. Once Keel became strong enough, he slew the bandits, but at the cost of his sanity. Adopting the name Karma, the man began a killing spree, before being forced into hiding, and work as an assassin. A year ago, Karma got word of the impending invasion of Jerdon, by Septimus. The assassin took his chance, and began to massacre villages, which were blamed on the Septimians. Finally, he made his way to the Palais Cristal, right near the end of the battle. Tearing apart both sides without discrimination, the man managed to break through the Jerdonians' lines, and found himself presented with two targets: two men with swords, and a bishop that seemed to be the queen. Karma attempted to go for the men, but the queen warped them away. Furious, the assassin sunk his blade into the woman's flesh, but was distracted by a bigger target. Bloodlust in his eyes, he tried to defeat the warrior, but was soundly thrashed and knocked out. Awakening some time later, Karma found himself in a prison cell, with the warrior, Jace the Brute, was just outside. Jace gave the assassin two options, to become his servant, or to die, and, in order to extend the fun, Karma chose the former option.

This has been a hostile rewrite, brought to you by Snike Co. Snike Co.: We make it bearable.

Edited by Snike

As previously stated, I have no problem with him so long as he remains a enemy. If you are planning on having him join the party, I will have to say no simply due to him being a tier-two character at this point.