Hmmm

Ansem

Ok as you all know Eltoshan and Lachesis are sister.

Eltoshan's son, Aless and Lachesis's daughter, Nanna can fall in love

Dont you think that is something thats kind of odd?

There are far more incest-y thing in the series to worry about than that. Trust me. Cousin love is so common its not even a big deal.

Not to mention that around the time period FE is based, there wasn't really any kind of social stigma attached to marrying your cousins.

There are love convos for Lester-Patty, and Faval-Rana. Then you have things like Alvis-Diadora, and that Lachesis was also in love with Eltshan. FE4 is full of incest.

It was a rumor i doubt its true

It's not a rumor, it's obvious./font]

:blink: Middle age dont blame them

Being in the middle ages doesn't influence much, most inbreeding was due to arranged marriages. Incest is not so unusual in the east even to this day.

Edited by Soul

He actually could have another sister...it isn't impossible, Sylvia doesn't even look like him, not even close in the least.

Didn't say it's impossible but it is however more likely. You realize the same is true for Lynn and Corple as well as Lana and Lester right?

There's also Lex!any gen 2 child girl X Johan/Johalva, Holyn!any gen 2 child girl (except Lakche) X Shanan or Sakasher, Azel!any gen 2 child boy X Julia, Claude!any gen 2 child boy/girl X Lynn/Corple (IF Claude isn't Lynn's and Corple's father already). Just thought I'd point those out.

Wasn't this done already? :/