fe7 equivalents

If you're going to suggest that Caeda starts with a forged wing spear, why not suggest she starts with 9 move and +6 to all stats, since we can give Caeda stat boosters as well as forges? Either FE8 Caeda comes with Tana's starting inventory or Caeda's starting inventory.

In addition, giving Caeda a weapon would screw up C9 Eph. because she can break out of her cell now.

If you're going to suggest that Caeda starts with a forged wing spear, why not suggest she starts with 9 move and +6 to all stats, since we can give Caeda stat boosters as well as forges? Either FE8 Caeda comes with Tana's starting inventory or Caeda's starting inventory.

In addition, giving Caeda a weapon would screw up C9 Eph. because she can break out of her cell now.

I was (mostly) joking about the forged wing spear. A normal one though... It wouldn't be fe11 Caeda without a wing spear. Even if it shows up in a chest or something just outside her cell that would be fine. I would assume it shouldn't be impossible to do. Whatever bit is set on Eirika's Rapier can be placed on the wing spear (although I guess it may have to override another weapon or something if you can't just make extra weapons. Of course, there are weapons that can't be obtained normally.

Couldn't you make the Reginleif usable by her?

Anyway, bout the replacing, most FE8 characters have higher growths than their counterparts, just compare Marcus to Seth. But eh, could be pretty cool I guess.