• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

I don't have to prove myself to you and you don't have to believe but if you want to ask me more about the book I will gladly answer your questions.

Yes I looked through. I never read prefaces. An example? I'm not going to do your summer homework for you!

Edited by Yari

No. I can't I only read the preface a few minutes ago. I didn't look for that anywhere.

Let me see if I can think up something... Jane's decision to not marry Mr Rochester due to finding out about Bertha? I suck at this type of things...

When there's a question in wich I have to give an example of things like that I normaly take a long while to find it.

But I don't know the exact meaning of all english words so I sometimes translate them inside my head to be sure. And now I made a mistake!

You translate English into Portuguese? My math teacher once said learning a language is more difficult if you're translating it. You have to truly understand the language.

I speak three native languages, only with English and I'm taking Spanish in school. I don't translate any of them to the other.

Just words I'm not sure about. I'm very fluent in english but sometimes I get confused with certain words so inside of my head I translate them.