Count to 802,701!

Mousefire

The thing is. I hate it. It's useless. I have things arranged in usefull/useless and like/dislike. I'm great at what I like and find usefull and I'm terrible at what I don't lime and is useless. Wich is half of my subjects. I try my best but I can't get better at things I find stupid and useless.

• Replies 81.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

People don't like me. They only try to talk to me out kf pity I see it in their eyes. I'm not like them and they know it. A lot of people talk behind my back and judge me because I'm diferent. I don't have many friends and I get bullied so I don't like school.

I was born with bad luck to the double. I'm smart but I don't give a crap. In my old school everyone knew my name but I didn't talk to anyone. Teachers say I'm the most intelligent but my grades are average with two or three way above average.

I get amazing grades in portuguese and english, biology and chemistry are good enough but the rest is bad. I never failed but they could be way better. It's like I said I don't even care anymore.

You probably don't even understand how this works for me. You probably think I'm dumb.

Edited by Yari

But I'm not smart enough! I have nothing but my brains and that's not even enough...

I can't. I can't. Even if I try I'm always dragged down and forced to face the truth.

I'm useless. I'm just sixteen but I already know I'll never do what I want to do so why bother?

It's not you. I'm just very cynic and negativy about myself. I believe other people can acomplish whatever they want but not me.

It's just me. I'm very cynic and negativy about myself. I believe everyone can accomplish their goals but me. I said it once and I say it again.

Edited by Yari

Yes. But I don't really care. That line of thought is what keeps me going. If I change it...