What's it say about my empire management skills...

Integrity

That most of my cities in Medieval 2 don't even have proper communal farming, but I run on the promise of a state-sponsored brothel in every major settlement?

Also the Pope is a toolbox.

EDIT: Scratch the above. The Pope, Toolbox XVII excommuncated France. LAND GRAB TIME

Edited by Integrity

That most of my cities in Medieval 2 don't even have proper communal farming, but I run on the promise of a state-sponsored brothel in every major settlement?

Sounds like you have your priorities straight, unlike most other "empire managers".

Europa Universalis maybe? Prob'ly not, I don't remember II looking much like that and I doubt III'd do so...

Anyway, that bastard Pope excommunicated my HRE when my crusaders were knocking on the gates of Jerusalem...

What game is that? Machiavelli Merchant Prince or something?

Close. It's Crusader Kings.

Europa Universalis maybe? Prob'ly not, I don't remember II looking much like that and I doubt III'd do so...

Anyway, that bastard Pope excommunicated my HRE when my crusaders were knocking on the gates of Jerusalem...

It runs on the old EU engine, that's probably why it seems so familiar. I wasn't aware anyone here played Paradox though. Do you have III by any chance?

Edited by Le Communard

Nah, I played II a couple times at a friend's. Was Irish and to my memory spammed mercenaries. Had two regiments with the same name, or something.

I will never forgive Paradox for funding whoever it was screwed up Majesty's sequel. M&B's great, though.