Dialogue bug? Or added upon beating game?

WyvernSageLord

Hello all, it's been a while since I've posted here hasn't it? And I just thought I'd bring this issue I found up...

You see it happens in Chapter 9, a Grim Reunion. At the end of the Chapter's introduction, normally the Unit Selection begins right after Kent says "It looks like we have one more obstacle to pass" right? Well, see here's the thing. I saved the game in the Battle Preparations screen so I could keep the units I selected and their positions. However, when I restarted the chapter with these settings? I noticed something interesting. During the introduction, right after Kent says "It looks like we have one more obstacle to pass," Lyn suddenly has more dialogue before going to the BP screen.

I can't remember the exact words of what she says, but it's something regarding being careful through the fog while advancing to Eagler's estate or something in the like... does anyone know anything about this? Is this some sort of dialogue bug like Michaiah's missing dialogue regarding the death of Zelgius/Black Knight? Or is this just added text after beating the game once?

To clarify, I'm not playing on hard mode either. Forgive me if this has already been addressed...

Edited by WyvernSageLord

• 1 month later...