Sprite request

Snowy_One

Fairly simple. I would like to see if someone can make a sprite of Esphyr. Here is her physical description given in LoAF.

Esphyr is a roughly 5"11' tall woman with shoulder-length brown hair held in a mix of a scruffy bun and bangs. Physically fit, her entire body can seem fairly harsh from a distance as much of her facial features are not smooth or rounded. It's quite clear that she has been in constant fights for the past several years of her life just by looking at her body. Though no obvious scars adorn her face, it is rare for her not to have some form of minor cut in some stage of healing. She usually is wearing a pair of pants painstakingly kept white (though they have faded to a light grey due to constant use) and a light scouts breastplate under which a red shirt keeps her skin from rubbing against the hard metal.

She's a mercenary class FYI in case you need to know.

Do spriters even do pants? :/

Anyway, I could probably handle this, (especially after what I just pulled off :awesome: )

Send me a really detailed PM and I'll get on it right away :)

Errrrmmmm... Tell me what you need to know and I will do what I can to describe it.

Well, I work best with FE9 sprites for starters. (Take a look at my gallery for details)

Second, do I have to do the pants? :unsure:

Third, by short length hair, are we talking Marcia length, Nino Length, Vaida length?

There are no defined scars on her face, but everywhere else right? Is the red shirt sleeveless, short sleeved or long? (I recommend sleeveless or short sleeve for scar appearance areas)

Harsh from a distance, and not smooth and rounded. What does that mean specifically?

Sword over back? Yes? No? Hilt color?

Lips... thick or thin?

Nose... high or low? Big or small?

Eyes... big or small?

Etc, etc...

Well, I work best with FE9 sprites for starters. (Take a look at my gallery for details)

Okay. Fine by me. Just ask any questions.

Second, do I have to do the pants?

Only if you want to.

Third, by short length hair, are we talking Marcia length, Nino Length, Vaida length?

Sheena (ToS) length. I think that would be Marcia (RD) length from those three.

There are no defined scars on her face, but everywhere else right?

They're not overly visible. Think like that person who owns cats. He always has a scar or scratch somewhere, but it isn't terribly visible. You can forgo them if you desire.

Is the red shirt sleeveless, short sleeved or long? (I recommend sleeveless or short sleeve for scar appearance areas)

Short sleeved

Harsh from a distance, and not smooth and rounded. What does that mean specifically?

It means she's not ugly or actually nasty-looking, but one would have to actually look a bit to see that she does have a feminine appeal. Kind of like Tanith.

Sword over back? Yes? No? Hilt color?

No. And red. She has a serious thing for red... And yes, there is a actual reason for it (I actually dislike red more often than not. I'm a gold guy).

Lips... thick or thin?

Thin. No lipstick or anything like that.

Nose... high or low? Big or small?

Errrr... You can decide.

Eyes... big or small?

Med-small.

Got it. I'll get to work on that once the posting dies down.

I should be finished by Friday morning at the absolute latest.. unless an earthquake or something happens.

I'll let you know if I need anything else ^_^