Do not come between a Nazgul and his prey.

Wist

[images omitted, even though I do love quoting super long posts and saying very little in response]

Enjoy.

I did enjoy. However, I feel like the one you posted first (as you yourself joked with the "pairing" comment) didn't really show the two like they were about to kill each other.

I'm not really into the idea of a nazgul/eowyn pairing but it's such a surprising idea I wanted to see more of that.

That being the case, the pics you did post were awesome, I just feel like the rest of them are all clearly more of a "hey guys we r gonna kill each other" outlook. That makes more sense but I like non-sense. (I also like nonsense but not the same thing)

I did enjoy. However, I feel like the one you posted first (as you yourself joked with the "pairing" comment) didn't really show the two like they were about to kill each other.

I'm not really into the idea of a nazgul/eowyn pairing but it's such a surprising idea I wanted to see more of that.

That being the case, the pics you did post were awesome, I just feel like the rest of them are all clearly more of a "hey guys we r gonna kill each other" outlook. That makes more sense but I like non-sense. (I also like nonsense but not the same thing)

Yeah, that's actually much of the reason why I really think that first one is unique and awesome (in addition, of course, to its technical merits). Believe me, if I had more art where they weren't literally at each others' throats, I would have posted it. But alas, I either haven't looked in the right places, or it simply hasn't been drawn.

Balcerzak has made this thread a thousand times better than the last time I made it.

I try, I try. Also, this made me use the search function to go find that old one. I have some Balrog art I could also post, or some non-Eowyn Witch-king, if there's further interest?

I try, I try. Also, this made me use the search function to go find that old one. I have some Balrog art I could also post, or some non-Eowyn Witch-king, if there's further interest?

If it's not any trouble, I'd be very much interested in seeing some Balrog art myself.