All these random April Fool's topics are getting really old.

Florete

Because I can't control them...

But it is nice to see that someone here has at least some familiarity with SO3.

Big fan of SO 1-3, hated 4, but still played it... *sigh*

And he could control it via the Sphere 211 Bonus Dungeon, Ethereal Blast (Broken move with the right set up)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big fan of SO 1-3, hated 4, but still played it... *sigh*

And he could control it via the Sphere 211 Bonus Dungeon, Ethereal Blast (Broken move with the right set up)

I'm still in the Maze of Trib Cave of Trials. And it's a Nel solo, so it's irrelevant.

He needs No Guard and LOTS of HP to use it effectively. He also benefits from a weak (low fury consuming) skill and a Ring of Animosity for -3 fury use so he can get a 300% cancel bonus with E. Blast on short major. Then the enemies all just die.

I'm still in the Maze of Trib Cave of Trials. And it's a Nel solo, so it's irrelevant.

He needs No Guard and LOTS of HP to use it effectively. He also benefits from a weak (low fury consuming) skill and a Ring of Animosity for -3 fury use so he can get a 300% cancel bonus with E. Blast on short major. Then the enemies all just die.

Damn... I wanna play that game again so badly now! I've never actually beaten all bonus dungeons before. i think the farthest I got was 60 floors into the Sphere 211 thingy.

Damn... I wanna play that game again so badly now! I've never actually beaten all bonus dungeons before. i think the farthest I got was 60 floors into the Sphere 211 thingy.

You do know that you can skip the first 100 floors, right?

And yes, I HAVE beaten Fayt+ and Freya, so I'd say that means I have fully beaten all the bonus dungeons.

Now submit to your desire to play SO3 once more.

You do know that you can skip the first 100 floors, right?

And yes, I HAVE beaten Fayt+ and Freya, so I'd say that means I have fully beaten all the bonus dungeons.

Now submit to your desire to play SO3 once more.

I meant the floors that get unlocked after beating Gabriel... and I actually did go through all those pointless floors one time, just to see what I'd find, and I found some Chalice thing... It was pretty awesome.

And I will play it! Only this time, I might have to set the difficulty higher... that is.. if I can find my damn data on it...

I meant the floors that get unlocked after beating Gabriel... and I actually did go through all those pointless floors one time, just to see what I'd find, and I found some Chalice thing... It was pretty awesome.

And I will play it! Only this time, I might have to set the difficulty higher... that is.. if I can find my damn data on it...

I'm playing Universe mode. That might be a good difficulty to play.

Enemies are tough, but there's only a few times when the game is really unfair about it.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Because there's no point in a topic that will have three people in it at most.

I wish I could start up a topic with the guarantee that me and only a handful of other posters will be present :awesome:

Um, wouldn't it be better to use Air Slash of Fury in that case?

Air slash is Wind elemental, Air Slash of Fury is Physical. Plus, the game is broken and gives ridiculous damage output for the Weak long range AS.

Anyway, Air slash spam was ridiculous for Dias in SO2, which is mostly what I was copying.

I'm going to try to defeat Gabriel again.

Nel lvl. 108

Short X - None

Long X - None

Short O - Flying Guillotine

Long O - Divine Wrath

First Aid / Max Fury.

Hopefully, I won't get killed again...

-Bananas was right; Red Fox of Fire is actually a lesbian.

Huh. Are you actually bisexual by any chance? Just curious. Lesbians are cool. I'm asking because some people aren't completely sure of their sexual preferences.

Edited by Dark Sage

I got tired of updating post-by-post so check the first post for the answers.

Your hair isn't actually red? Why'd I even bother changing the colors? It's not like being called "Red Fox" makes you red :facepalm:

What a waste of meticulous effort ;_;

-Red Fox of Fire has marked four of the above statements as false and two more as ambiguous. (True)

This is false. YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO US!

That's about 80 points posts!

[i don't know how exactly Claude phrased it. I couldn't even figure it out after searching online.]

Edited by SeverIan

That's about 80 points posts!

[i don't know how exactly Claude phrased it. I couldn't even figure it out after searching online.]

That's somewhere around 80 points

...if my memory serves.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher