Online users...

Phoenix

But then you have to keep the bastard in line. Clones are notoriously more rebellious and greedy than the one being cloned.

That's because I got hugs and love growing up.

All a clone gets is psychological imprints and a breathing tube.

Can't blame'em for not wanting to bend over backwards and do their creators bidding. But my clone would be different. When I said work, I was referring to my hobbies, I'm sure a clone of me would love to help double up on the fun stuff :lol:

That's because I got hugs and love growing up.

All a clone gets is psychological imprints and a breathing tube.

Can't blame'em for not wanting to bend over backwards and do their creators bidding. But my clone would be different. When I said work, I was referring to my hobbies, I'm sure a clone of me would love to help double up on the fun stuff :lol:

LIES! You are gonna have the poor soul do all of your gardening and lawnwork whilst you sit on the lawnchair sipping Lemonade made for HIIIIM!

LIES! You are gonna have the poor soul do all of your gardening and lawnwork whilst you sit on the lawnchair sipping Lemonade made for HIIIIM!

OR! I can make the sprites for Fire Emblem the Six Seals, while he writes the story... and vice versa... need two computers though... ... ... and a cloning device :/

OR! I can make the sprites for Fire Emblem the Six Seals, while he writes the story... and vice versa... need two computers though... ... ... and a cloning device :/

You don't need a cloning device, you just need to move twice as fast.

So... the solution is lethal amounts of caffine? :unsure:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... You make it sound so... sinister! Caffeine isn't lethal, it's just you get so powerful, this universe places you somewhere else that you can utilize your newfound powers! :awesome:

tl;dr: Yes.

The psychedelic experience will transform you. The caffeine will awaken all sorts of potential you never realized, Phoenix. You will understand. You will have...the hunger.

The psychedelic experience will transform you. The caffeine will awaken all sorts of potential you never realized, Phoenix. You will understand. You will have...the hunger.

That's what they said about weed :/

Can't blame'em for not wanting to bend over backwards and do their creators bidding.

See, I have found that the best way to deal with this point of view in clones is to explain to them that even though I crafted them to be more biologically perfect than myself (thus they are not actually clones perse, though they are very genetically similar to me), they do not actually have souls. After a while they come to understand that my existence is more valuable than theirs. Usually, after a while some extraneous variables lead to them changing their minds and they revolt and I have to liquidate them. However, I blame that on people like you who excuse the crimes of my negligent and disloyal clone armies which on average only pray to shrines (with pictures of me surrounded by dead peoples heads) 27 times per day as opposed to the required 36 times per day.

See, I have found that the best way to deal with this point of view in clones is to explain to them that even though I crafted them to be more biologically perfect than myself (thus they are not actually clones perse, though they are very genetically similar to me), they do not actually have souls. After a while they come to understand that my existence is more valuable than theirs. Usually, after a while some extraneous variables lead to them changing their minds and they revolt and I have to liquidate them. However, I blame that on people like you who excuse the crimes of my negligent and disloyal clone armies which on average only pray to shrines (with pictures of me surrounded by dead peoples heads) 27 times per day as opposed to the required 36 times per day.

:wtf:

Yeeeah... anyway....