Laguz?

Here's something I did on Lyre. I went back to base and gave her some Bonus EXP so that she could at least do damage to most enemies and double. Doubling especially! Don't worry about her difficulty on killing, just make sure she attacks frequently so that her Claw level would rise. Have her exposed to Sages and ranged attackers so you could raise her transformation gauge by half already for more attacks and then it shouldn't be long before she gets her first Weapon level up, and then she should start doing significant damage. And then finally give her a Satori Sign for extra pwnage.

Personally I liked the Laguz in PoR better. They were more balanced being that they were very capable of surviving in human state only without the option to counterattack. I say Laguz can be more balanced than in the two games combined.

TBH, I really don't bother with laguz much in RD simply because leveling them up either is pretty much a catch-22 situation (easily killed untransformed, gain next to no experience transformed) or becomes rather BEXP intensive.

Edited by Richter Lanford