Flameonkey's Bag of Stuff

H3X/AntiStyle

Yeah, this is stuff from a forever ago when I was still in Art. Yeaeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh....Just figured out that the top to my printer is removable, allowing larger pics to be stuck in...

[spoiler=Spiderman]Spiderman.jpg

Ignore Mary Jane. She looks horrible...But Spiderman looks AMAZING if you ask me. I'm sure someone notices the shear -- It's a HUGE image, and leaving anything out of it would've ruined it. So I franken-stuckitbacktogether.

[spoiler=Lancelot]001.png

Lancelot. I coulda done better, but I wasn't exactly in top shape for time...

[spoiler=Some Crazy Chick]CrazyChick001.png

Some random chick off the internet. No, really. I literally went on google images and searched through it until I could find an image I liked. So no, please do not ask me who it is. I do not know. 

However, this is far and above my best work. It's all dots. Everything, minus the hair, lips, and shirt, are all DOTS. THAT"S A LOT OF EFFIN DOTS. 7 black ink pens went to the graveyard and an eigth was on its way so that this could come to fruition. Someone offered me $50 for it, but I said no. (Obviously looks much better in person)

ASHUKA.jpg

Asuka, in a really awesome (No really, it looks a fuckton better in person) pen/ink thing I did about two days ago. Really, really epic. If my scanner didn't suck at scanning stuff like this. XD

Lol. Maybe you're just adjusted to how scanners screw stuff up. Cuz when I see Asuka online, I'm all "Damn. Did that really suck like that?" and then I look over at the hard copy and I'm like "Well shit I guess it is awesome after all."

Lol. Maybe you're just adjusted to how scanners screw stuff up. Cuz when I see Asuka online, I'm all "Damn. Did that really suck like that?" and then I look over at the hard copy and I'm like "Well shit I guess it is awesome after all."

That's part of the reason why I only do sprites now. It's easy to get pics from your computer to the internet, but a slight hassle to get it from your desk, through your scanner, into your computer, and then onto the internet, and it's obviously not a perfect copy of what's on paper to boot.

I don't really like scanners much. I'd rather just take a picture with a digital camera :awesome:

In fact, if I find some batteries, I might post some of my last drawings online :unsure: