Two years and no warns.

I just love the paradox. :lol:

Yeah XD.

Why don't you read the invisible text first... :facepalm:

Well, I'm sorry for being so stupid as to think your message was actually over, since it was obvious and extremely clear that you included invisible text. I think it's worthy of more than one facepalm. BTW, my eyes are special, they can see things not visible to the normal eye, I can't BELIEVE I missed it.

I think I was a little bit rude, but in my defense, you facepalm'd. :mellow:

This is FftF, too...

Edited by Spike

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: FIXED

I love Nephenee more than Jill because she has long, green hair. Also, I think Mia's looks are pretty overrated due to the size of her chest in one cutscene that has gotten every fanboi on to her like hot bun on a winter's day. :D

Yours truly, Soul. (A.K.A "RP's alt")

Well, I'm sorry for being so stupid as to think your message was actually over, since it was obvious and extremely clear that you included invisible text. I think it's worthy of more than one facepalm. BTW, my eyes are special, they can see things not visible to the normal eye, I can't BELIEVE I missed it.

Well, I did include the VERY obvious extra lines that may denote that I've put something else in there...

And didn't you QUOTE me earlier? As in, you would see my UNFORMATTED text and know that my message wasn't done?

Well, I did include the VERY obvious extra lines that may denote that I've put something else in there...

And didn't you QUOTE me earlier? As in, you would see my UNFORMATTED text and know that my message wasn't done?

I'm just BEING stupid.

I dunno, I'm bored.

And yes, it was pretty obvious, and I usually check for invisible text on such posts, but I had a brainfart, I guess. I didn't even read the unformatted quote. So yeah.

:mellow:

Edited by The Eye of the Tigrex

I love Nephenee more than Jill because she has long, green hair. Also, I think Mia's looks are pretty overrated due to the size of her chest in one cutscene that has gotten every fanboi on to her like hot bun on a winter's day. :D

Yours truly, Soul. (A.K.A "RP's alt")

Speaking for myself, I didn't "fall in love" with Mia because of that cutscene. If anything, it was a bit of a turn-off for me, so you're not alone there at least. It was the official art that I really liked.

I think I like Spike a lot now.

OMG CAN WE BE BUDDIES!?

You set yourself up for that one...

Yeah, I guess I did.

Still...

I'm just BEING stupid.

I dunno, I'm bored.

As long as we both agree on that point, I'm fine.

I think someone's mad at me.

*cough*

Edited by The Eye of the Tigrex

Extra lines means there is text following. No exceptions.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Okay. Well, get in line behind the rest of them, okay?

No man, I

BREAK THE RULES

TAKE THE HEAT

YOU'RE NOBODY'S FOOL

YOU'RE AT YOUR BEST WHEN THE GOING GETS ROUGH

YOU'VE BEEN PUT TO THE TEST BUT IT'S NEVER ENOUGH

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH

YOU'VE GOT THE POWER

WHEN ALL HELL'S BREAKING LOOSE YOU'LL BE RIDING THE EYE OF THE STORM

YOU'VE GOT THE HEART

YOU'VE GOT THE MOTION

YOU KNOW HOW WHEN THINGS GET TOO TOUGH

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH

Dood, that rollback made it so that your warn is practically negative 2. Rules bended Hokuto Shin Ken style much?

That's pretty epic. So it still makes sense!

Also, did you start reading that yet?

Which Spike? Who is Spike? I like Spike?

spikespiegelm01vh2.jpg

EDIT: THE Eye of the Tigrex.

I also like Spike Witwicky. But not the one from the new movie, the old one. I always imagined it was him who was singing The Touch. I don't know if I imagined it to be actually him or just imagined Stan Bush to look like him, though. But he does seem like the kind of person to sing that song.

Edited by Robin Mask