Two years and no warns.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I hate how most topics become arguments involving RP. :facepalm:

Ugh, I hate how most people try to identify general tendencies of threads on FftF from individual examples.

Ugh, I hate how I tend to post about how people try to identify general tendencies of threads.

Ugh, I hate how I tend to comment on my tendency to post about people who identify general tendencies from individual examples.

Ugh, I hate how I tend to comment on my tendency to comment on my tendency to post about people who identify general tendencies from specific examples.

WAIT

I'm trying to outline a general tendency from a specific circumstance too.

Thank god. I was saved from a malfunction resulting from infinite recursions, which only occur as a result to attempt to generalize [shit I just generalized again!]

Ugh, I hate how most people try to identify general tendencies of threads on FftF from individual examples.

Ugh, I hate how I tend to post about how people try to identify general tendencies of threads.

Ugh, I hate how I tend to comment on my tendency to post about people who identify general tendencies from individual examples.

Ugh, I hate how I tend to comment on my tendency to comment on my tendency to post about people who identify general tendencies from specific examples.

WAIT

I'm trying to outline a general tendency from a specific circumstance too.

Thank god. I was saved from a malfunction resulting from infinite recursions, which only occur as a result to attempt to generalize [shit I just generalized again!]

Yes, I shouldn't have posted that. I realized that the second I clicked "Add Reply".

Somehow saw it coming. :blink:

Edited by The Eye of the Tigrex

Yes, I shouldn't have posted that. I realized that the second I clicked "Add Reply".

Somehow saw it coming. :blink:

It's ok. It is more an issue with my outdated hardware than anything you said. Everyone makes generalizations, and my electronic brain is simply a ticking time bomb waiting to spiral into oblivion.

Sorry. Won't change title without user's consent. Unless, it's you know, Crash's topic.

Not even subtitle ;)

XD what if i told you Crash is EJ alt?

No man, I

BREAK THE RULES

TAKE THE HEAT

YOU'RE NOBODY'S FOOL

YOU'RE AT YOUR BEST WHEN THE GOING GETS ROUGH

YOU'VE BEEN PUT TO THE TEST BUT IT'S NEVER ENOUGH

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH

YOU'VE GOT THE POWER

WHEN ALL HELL'S BREAKING LOOSE YOU'LL BE RIDING THE EYE OF THE STORM

YOU'VE GOT THE HEART

YOU'VE GOT THE MOTION

YOU KNOW HOW WHEN THINGS GET TOO TOUGH

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Speaking for myself, I didn't "fall in love" with Mia because of that cutscene. If anything, it was a bit of a turn-off for me, so you're not alone there at least. It was the official art that I really liked.

That's actually pretty good to hear, Mia fanboys are usually made of what I previously mentioned, like Sirius said, they like to see what isn't there. 80