Mafia Round 5 Sign-up thread

General Spoon

I think that instead of a cult, you should have a group of masons who pool their information.

I ask for the different terminology because the 'cult' in Mafia is a third party that wins via recruiting everyone.

Well, the cult has an awful lot riding on their leader. If their second leader kicked the bucket, so do they. So the cult leaders have a lot riding on them.

Hmm...I'm considering instead of giving the cult a second chance, the leader can elect to pass his leader position to another cultist while alive, and he'll become a regular cultist.

Here's what I'm thinking. If the cult leader is night killed, then the cult can pick one new leader once. However, if the cult leader is lynched, the whole cult goes down as well.

Hmm...I should make a setup sometime where there are a lot of bulletproofs, a serial killer, and a spy and agent (spy and agent can anonymously contact third party roles). The spy would try and coordinate kills with the serial killer, and the agent would try to get the serial killer to reveal himself. It would be a rather small game, with maybe 10 people max.

Edited by General Spoon

Have you ever played a five-person game with one mafia and four cops? The four cops being sane, insane, naive, and paranoid- one each.

I think I played one once (I ended up being the sane cop ._. I think? Either way, I got killed) and it was really interesting.