Lyn Hard Mode - stat boosters and S-rank Funds

Interceptor

Is this gonna change the "S-rank Lyn mode" assumption for tier lists then? I think everyone thought the white gem followed from that including burning the boosters, but it's actually mutually exclusive. It looks like you can't 5-star funds and get the white gem at the same time without saving a booster. Kinda weird no one noticed it after all these years of play logs :huh:

Eh, I thought it was S-ranking the whole thing, and 19xx was assumed to be skipped for tiers (killing Kishuna in HHM is pretty lol as well without cheating). Obviously I'm not talking about Interceptor's run here, just the assumptions for the major tier threads. If you don't at least put a limit on tactics you'd boss abuse Kent, Sain and Dorcas to 15 or something and completely nuke the way an HHM run is played.

My run was basically in the spirit of an efficient playthrough of LHM. Up until the point where Ludveck Lundgren was the only guy left on Ch10, I was playing balls to the wall. If it existed, I probably would have gotten 6-star Tactics. Only at that point did I start abusing Nils (and only Nils) to level 7. Boss abuse would kill your chance of a White Gem anyway, at least if you wanted to maintain the ability to use the STR/HP boosters.

Well, the gem may not even make a difference in ranked tiering, depending on how much leeway you have with Funds. It's only a difference of 10k value between the White and Blue, strictly speaking.