Survivor Season 20: Heroes vs. Villains

Life

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will make it to the final 3 in your opinion?

• Russell Hantz
    • Rupert Boneham
    • Sandra Diaz-Twine
    • Jerri Manthey
    • Colby Donaldson
    • Parvati Shallow

Figured that we needed a Survivor thread for the hell of it.

I'm a Russell fan myself but it's going to be nice to see how it all turns out. Would rather hear your opinions before I say my own.

Edited by King Russell

I've been a Rupert fan since the moment I saw that bitch on Pearl Islands, and he hasn't disappointed me since. Well, I mean, he didn't either of the ones he was on, but goddamnit was he awesome.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

I've been a Rupert fan since the moment I saw that bitch on Pearl Islands, and he hasn't disappointed me since. Well, I mean, he didn't either of the ones he was on, but goddamnit was he awesome.

I know. Honestly, best guy in that entire show.

Just watched Pearl Islands and I just realized how brilliant Jonny Fairplay was there. Not just the "dead grandma" lie (which actually had a lot of people respecting him for having the balls to try it) but just how he set himself up. He was really only in danger of going once during the game (him or Shawn) and should have made it to the final 2 (Lil would have won had she picked him, known fact). Fairplay had Burton take the fall for him and played an almost flawless strategic game. Wish he was back but Jeff Probst hates his guts (on a personal level, that is).

Here's the link to Jeff's own blog. He writes these for every week that an episode airs and what his own thoughts are. This guy is really perceptive and really understands the game. He also loves Coach with a passion and likes to call Russell a "troll" and "garden gnome". Honestly, the guy tells it like it is and what his opinions are of that episode.

Jeff Probst Survivor blog

As for this season, I'd love to see Russell win. Hopefully he'll take Danielle to the final with him (she rides coattails while Parvati is just waiting for the chance to slit Russell's throat) but I don't know who the second person that Russell should bring to win is. Probably Rupert if Rupert pisses off that many people.

Johnny Fairplay is that fucking asshole everyone loves to hate. His strategy is to be a douchebag.

He reminds me of that conceited asshole that's around this time on the bad guys' team. The one from last season that has a god complex.

Johnny Fairplay is that fucking asshole everyone loves to hate. His strategy is to be a douchebag.

He reminds me of that conceited asshole that's around this time on the bad guys' team. The one from last season that has a god complex.

That asshole you're talking about and Jonny Fairplay both made it to the final 3 in their first season on Survivor. Fairplay could have even won it with a good enough jury speech as that was a smart jury facing Sandra and Lil.

Episode 8 Update:

Coach bit the dust tonight. I personally think it's a dumb decision as I would rather have him around in time for a merge. However, it puts Russell in a nice spot for the merge when it comes.

Votes:

Sandra -> Coach

Courtney -> Coach

Russell -> Courtney

Coach -> Courtney

Jerri -> Courtney

Danielle -> Coach

Parvati -> Coach

It doesn't matter what Wikipedia says on the voting for this last episode, I saw what I saw. Russell voted for Courtney, not Coach.

That asshole you're talking about and Jonny Fairplay both made it to the final 3 in their first season on Survivor. Fairplay could have even won it with a good enough jury speech as that was a smart jury facing Sandra and Lil.

They're both still assholes.

My friend has a bunch of Survivor GIFs and I'm using one right now as my avatar. Anyone know what Courtney said about Russell when she did this?

I voted for Russ, Parv and Courtney. I used to hate Russell, but I love the little troll in this season. I've always loved Parv. I put Courtney there as a throw-away, 'cause I have no idea who else will make it to the end. Or if it will even be a final 3.

I hope it's an all-villains final either way, after the Heroes voted out Tom they were dead to me. Russ better embarrass them :(.

Changed my user name to reflect my support for Russell. He is absolutely hilarious.

Episode 9 Update:

Rather boring episode aside from JT probably handing the game over to Russell. Courtney got the boot.

Russell -> Courtney

Parvati -> Courtney

Sandra -> Courtney

Danielle -> Courtney

Jerri -> Courtney

Courtney -> Jerri

Edited by Speedwagon

• 2 weeks later...

I think Parvati is more full of herself than Russell is >_>. Or just as much. I think the big difference between her and Russell is that she is a backstabber and he has never backstabbed a member of his alliance; I would sooner put Russell on the Hero tribe than Parv.

That said, I still love her more than I love him.

Also, five of the people that have posted in this thread are Canadian. When are they gonna give us a Survivor :(?

Edited by Tangerine