Hey guys remember when

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fireman has a strict policy of only one job at a time. Kiryn and Fayt will have to be subjected to the cruelty of the waitlist.

Psh. Still haven't changed my name. I must hold the SF record for longest time without a name change. Only time I was tempted was that time Vincent suggested the staff become Prinnies.

The Fireman has a strict policy of only one job at a time. Kiryn and Fayt will have to be subjected to the cruelty of the waitlist.

Psh. Still haven't changed my name. I must hold the SF record for longest time without a name change. Only time I was tempted was that time Vincent suggested the staff become Prinnies.

Oh, I thought Kiryn was the fireman. Or at least, I was referring to her.

Carry on and consider my request withdrawn.

Sirius and I are secretly plotting to take over the forum. We have already infiltrated the ranks of the staff members. All the old mods have been replaced by new, "sleeper" mods. Vincent and co. believe it was by choice that they chose us as mods. Really, it was us manipulating every action and occurrence all along. This plan is so foolproof, Sirius himself doesn't know he is involved. All shall know Bianchi's wrath on the Day of Judgment.

*twirls mustache*

Oh, I thought Kiryn was the fireman.

Edited by Fireman

You can't beat the newbies who aren't aware of the option. :C

Fireman and Sirius are my worms in the staff and they will help me conquer the universe.

Well, I've already killed the Creator. Go ahead. You try to conquer me though, and I'll just leave the universe.

That time when I asked Fireman to suspend me is all a conspiracy. He was secretly debriefing me for the mission.

Hell yeah.

Fireman and Sirius are my worms in the staff and they will help me conquer the universe.

Yes, m'lord.

Edited by Fireman

Sirius and I are secretly plotting to take over the forum. We have already infiltrated the ranks of the staff members. All the old mods have been replaced by new, "sleeper" mods. Vincent and co. believe it was by choice that they chose us as mods. Really, it was us manipulating every action and occurrence all along. This plan is so foolproof, Sirius himself doesn't know he is involved. All shall know Bianchi's wrath on the Day of Judgment.

*twirls mustache*

I cannot comment on this statement for fear of incriminating myself or my comrades.

How could you not know? you are the queen of chaos

as the True Personification of Chaos, also known as Khaos Incarnate and the Void State of Prima materia, I am not entitled to know about such things. To know the True State of Khaos means that Khaos has structure, order, and predictability, which goes directly against what Khaos represents.

Could not have been spoken better, m'lady.

i do try my best.

maybe i should dedicate my life to being an influential speaker, and give amazing speeches that will help humanity move towards a more peaceful and wise future...

or just trash talk and blasphemize until i cause a world war and have the earth destroyed