Final Fantasy X-2 is a parody.

Integrity

1268511251625.png

OH YAY A RETARD TRYING TO PASS OFF HIS STUPIDITY AS A TROLL!

mygod.png

HAHAHAHA

It was named Final Fantasy Legends when it came over to the west. In Japan, there was nothing Final Fantasy about it. You're thinking of Final Fantasy Adventure, another handheld title, which is part of the Mana series. Legends is part of the SaGa series. You'd know this, even though you have never played them, if you bothered to fact-check one of your pants-on-head retarded statements. But you don't.

I don't even need to try making you look stupid. You're doing my work for me right now.

lol you apparently failed to notice the primary genre of the game action rpg/fighting game, combine them to get "dynamic action", but whatever kid. and I own all three FFL and SoM. just saying...

I could try and defend my self from all your senseless/immature insults, but i'd rather not waste the effort, (not to mention continue to spam his thread with more bullshit) so i'll just summarize it, fact is ya i may not have been 100% correct about a VIDEO GAME SERIES, but ya know what, i doubt any of you besides "esau of isaac" (which is apparently some rediculous video game nerd scholar, no offense ;)) knew anymore about it then I thought I did, i was basing my claims on stuff i've read/heard in the past (im human and alloud to be wrong),

@esau: i'm sorry that I offended your brain so much where you couldn't just correct me via pm like a normal human being... rather then lash out like rabid animal.

with that being said if you guys want to continue being, whatever it is you would label yourselves as (can't quite come up with a word for it.) No skin off my back, because at the end of the day, its still just a video game.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*snip*

with that being said if you guys want to continue being, whatever it is you would label yourselves as (can't quite come up with a word for it.) No skin off my back, because at the end of the day, its still just a video game.

whoa whoa hang on hang on. I was mostly just ignoring you until this line.

Do elaborate, dear sir? Who are "we", and what are "we" trying to pass "our"selves off as?

whoa whoa hang on hang on. I was mostly just ignoring you until this line.

Do elaborate, dear sir? Who are "we", and what are "we" trying to pass "our"selves off as?

*facepalm* ever heard the saying "if the shoe fits wear it"? That wasn't targeted at you since you had nothing to do with it. So just don't worry about it.

I used that to replace any offensive/derogatory names i could've (and probably should've) used.

You sir, were trying to stay on topic.

Edited by XxWolfxX

@esau: i'm sorry that I offended your brain so much where you couldn't just correct me via pm like a normal human being... rather then lash out like rabid animal.

Similarly, you could just ignore Esau or at least respond without any antagonizing and condescending comments as they serve no purpose other than to provoke people into flaming. Absolutely unnecessary.

Esau, quit flaming and Wolf, quit flame baiting. Any complaints or comments regarding your warns should be done by PM, don't do it here.

lol you apparently failed to notice the primary genre of the game action rpg/fighting game, combine them to get "dynamic action",

No, you don't. Well, you do, but no one else does.

The point is that it's a fighting game, which you were trying to contest.

I could try and defend my self from all your senseless/immature insults, but i'd rather not waste the effort, (not to mention continue to spam his thread with more bullshit) so i'll just summarize it, fact is ya i may not have been 100% correct about a VIDEO GAME SERIES, but ya know what, i doubt any of you besides "esau of isaac" (which is apparently some rediculous video game nerd scholar, no offense ;)) knew anymore about it then I thought I did, i was basing my claims on stuff i've read/heard in the past (im human and alloud to be wrong),

So are you finally admitting you're incorrect on these fronts? Because I may just shit rainbows.

Oh, and yes, I am a videogame nerd scholar. To be more accurate, I'm kind of like the Batman of videogame-fact-checking. So next time you're thinking about making a comment that may not be valid, look over your shoulder and cringe in fear. Because I'll be watching, waiting for the moment to strike.

Why would I correct you via PM rather than the message board?

Awesome. The word you are thinking of is awesome.

Esau, quit flaming and Wolf, quit flame baiting. Any complaints or comments regarding your warns should be done by PM, don't do it here.

Roger.

Edit: Also, you ruined the fun. :(

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Spam's okay. What you think he's doing that's actually not spamming isn't.

Getcher facts straight homeboy.

Returning to the topic at hand (was there ever a topic?), Alchemist is hax. Discuss.

Edited by Integrity

by the way ffx2 is not a parody and if you honestly think so go away ok find real parodies and not things that you think would be convenient for you if they were parodies (this is aimed at the topic creator, was that integrity?)

I won't grow up,

I don't want to go to school.

Just to learn to be a parrot,

And recite a silly rule.

If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree,

I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up

I won't grow up,

I don't want to go to school.

Just to learn to be a parrot,

And recite a silly rule.

If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree,

I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up

lol, epic fail peter pan

... If you don't want someone to keep responding, you don't respond. :facepalm:

ya thanks for the advice ;)

i'm doing this to partly to prove a point at this point, the only reason he keeps responding is because he wants to see what i'm going to say next. At this point, his responses of little concern to me. You obviously didn't want to talk to him so, I'm just seeing how long he wants to play this game. Who knows we might even break a record for the longest pointless post on the forum, ooor you could ruin the fun by closing the thread ;)

you could say its similar to a giant staring contest lol

(sorry integrity)

Edited by XxWolfxX