A Princess' Art Gallery

Princess Kilvas

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moar.

Are youuuu hungry??

Here, you can have some PRINCESS PANCAKES!!

2crlkyq.png

No? Still hungry? Then how about some Pizza Mia?

in95vt.png

XDDD

Lulz, more to come.

I'd love to eat those!

Great job Princess! XD

Virtual Console? No, not anymore. My wii's almost outta memory. But I MIGHT accept wii points. (I need them for FFCC:MLAAK..XD)

Hmmmm......... I might be going to Rogers tommorow. Does 2500 sound good?

Uh.,Yeah! That's great!! But what are you requesting? :o

I'll give you details tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get 2500, probably only 2000. *is broke* Sorry. :(

I was gonna request full body and avi. >:D

Yeah, I know. I got the whole package as well. ^^ Full body, avy, and the dragon avy and big picture as well of the dragon.

I think i may ask for some of my OCs that im gonna use in my story later (Mainly Spade Topaz Onix and Kelis)

Alright, cool. =]

But I should probably tell you guys. I had a talk with my dad the other day about my art. He thinks I'm not charging enough. :mellow:

Alright, cool. =]

But I should probably tell you guys. I had a talk with my dad the other day about my art. He thinks I'm not charging enough. :mellow:

Can't charge too much though. Or else no one will be able to buy.

Personally, things are tight with me for money. The job I thought I had a few weeks ago never called me back. I'm still trying to get in, but until then I have what little money I have saved to survive on. Which includes about 50 bucks of gas a week.

So I'm not sure I'll be able to afford many pictures even as things stand now. Though I would like to see more art.

Alright, cool. =]

:/ .............I dont know how much i can pay..........I do have to save 10,000 bucks by next year........

I'm still thinking about it.

Can't charge too much though. Or else no one will be able to buy.

Personally, things are tight with me for money. The job I thought I had a few weeks ago never called me back. I'm still trying to get in, but until then I have what little money I have saved to survive on. Which includes about 50 bucks of gas a week.

So I'm not sure I'll be able to afford many pictures even as things stand now. Though I would like to see more art.

Yeah, But I'm still thinking about it.

Edited by Princess Kilvas

I'm still thinking about it.

Yeah, But I'm still thinking about it.

Of course. It's your choice, and I'm not gonna guilt you into one way or another.

I love you no matter how much you cost. :lol:

Of course. It's your choice, and I'm not gonna guilt you into one way or another.

I love you no matter how much you cost. :lol:

You dont know how fucked up something sounds while typing it till you read your post before posing it.............. :/

You dont know how fucked up something sounds while typing it till you read your post before posing it.............. :/

xDDDDDDD! He made Princess sound like prostitute. :mellow: