Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say that I'm fucking over the town. You say that I'm acting horrible. And then you can't even say why? You say those two things over and over. But you yourselves think it's ridiculous, or at least that's all I can assume, as you can't even figure out why I'm fucking over the town. You, who say that I'm being terrible, can't even back it up in any conceivable way. All you can do is repeat it over and over.

Fucking ridiculous.

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

You just admitted that you think I'm town

I did no such thing.

I'm not sure what you are. But if we keep tying up we'll be left for dead while the mafia, serial killer, and if mistaken, the vigilante kill us off.

How could it tie with the votes being 6 (hikarusa), 4 (cheezperson), and 1 (crysta)?

Although, it's 7-3 now so it doesn't really matter huh

It would be overpowered for mafia to have a secret voter, it's ridiculous to think they would have one.

And as far as we know, the only secret voter can make two votes

Ding dong, the witch is dead! Witch old witch, the dumbass witch! Ding dong, the dumbass witch is dead!

I wouldn't be so sure of that... At least, not yet:

Flavor Text:

Again two factions formed in our town. One sought to lynch Cheezperson, while a smaller group decided to vote Hikarusa dead. However, as was anticipated by anyone who had read a clichéd story, the bandwagon on Cheezperson fizzled during the day while the bandwagon out for Hikarusa's head gained momentum. By sundown, the die was cast and Hikarusa was fated to have a meeting with the gallows.

Nonetheless, knowing that unrest was building in our fair town, the GOVERNOR had issued a decree that people were not to be lynched for a full 12 hours so that he could have time to review the facts of the case. Thus, Hikarusa waits out what may be his last night alive rotting in a jail cell.

New Roles have been revealed:

GOVERNOR: The governor may pardon anyone who is to be lynched. He may only do so twice throughout the course of the game, and may only reprieve someone the night they are thrown in jail (as they are hung the next morning).

Are you implying that it is offensive? Please, if I wanted to be racist against Jews, I'd have better ways to do it.

1. Jews are not a race. Judaism is a religion. You're not racist, you're just insulting my religion.

2. I really don't like that first and last picture. The others are fine.

The Governor sounds like a very bad role to me, unless he can somehow find out about people's alignments, or something, otherwise I expect he'll just mess the town up.

Oh well.