Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

Is it because both of the kills are lurkers?

No, both voted for me last time. And both end up dead. I think I'm being framed.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. That could be possible. Or it could actually be you trying to frame someone for framing you. Or it could be someone trying to frame you for framing the for framing you. Or it could be *shot*

However, I suppose Russel could have, if he was mafia, had one of those two killed so that he could go "Oh! The mafia is trying to frame me!" and we'd go "Oh, you must be town." But that could also be the conclusion the mafia expected us to come to, etc.

Almost every game I played in before had a serial killer (in the very first game I played here before you guys were around, I was the serial killer once) and they're just a third-party role who works by himself.

However, I suppose Russel could have, if he was mafia, had one of those two killed so that he could go "Oh! The mafia is trying to frame me!" and we'd go "Oh, you must be town." But that could also be the conclusion the mafia expected us to come to, etc.

AKA the amazing wonders of WIFOM!

I just said that :(

Oh, I thought that was common knowledge >_> @Bizz

Bizz likes pointing out the obvious!

Everyone always makes fun of what I have to say ;_;

Both Crysta and Furetchen dying at the same time makes me feel odd about something

Anyone who says they were lurkers are wrong. They're definitely mayoral candidates. There were 4 candidates for mayor and now two of them are dead. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Why?

Because that's what happened the first night...

Oh wait, if you're asking if I thought the second listed death was done by the serial killer, I don't know about that. Last time the flavor text told us which faction did which kill, but we'll see what happens this time. And I love how the 2 that tried to take out "King Russel" were killed, kinda like what happens on Survivor!

Anyone who says they were lurkers are wrong. They're definitely mayoral candidates. There were 4 candidates for mayor and now two of them are dead. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I didn't even think about this. Then again I thought the strongest candidate for mayor was WOMC, but it could've been any of them.

I didn't even think about this. Then again I thought the strongest candidate for mayor was WOMC, but it could've been any of them.

You're welcome. Now aren't you happy that I didn't get stupidly lynched?

Wait what Fayt posted the people who died? I totally didn't notice, wow... And a wizard, I KNEW something was weird about Gen Spoon posting again.

Update page 1 plz???

FLAVOR TEXT - Night 1:

An unease overcame our fair village as they slept that night. They knew that the Mafia was still alive and well, and had been unable to decide who the killer of their war hero Spoon really was.

On the outskirts of town, a mysterious band arrived at Crysta's house... It was a group of three or four, most likely, detectives surmised. They walked in, full of poise and grace and in an instant, it was over. Crysta's head lay severed next to her body, with the MAFIA 'M' painted in her blood.

Meanwhile, at the coroner's office, a mysterious cloaked figure silently walked through the door and to the body of General Spoon. An eerie flash of light overcame the room. Dazed and confused, Spoon looked around and wondered: 'Where am I? What's going on here? Didn't I die???' But the figure had disappeared before Spoon could ask those questions. It was the WIZARD!!! General Spoon has been REVIVED.

Later that evening, Furetchen was awoken by a loud knocking at the door. But as he approached the door, a man dressed in black broke through the window. It was over in an instant: Furetchen was DEAD. It must have been the serial killer, detectives believed.

Meanwhile, one of the SEERS saw a vision of one of the slain town members. BK-201 was a townie, he said. No one saw who it was, and no one knows where he escaped to.

New Roles have been revealed:

WIZARD: The wizard begins the game with one revival potion. Every 4th night, he gains an additional potion.

The Wizard may see who will die each night, and may elect to use a potion on one of those people.

In addition, the wizard may revive people the night after they die as well.

The wizard may never revive himself, or any person killed via a lynching. The wizard is a TOWN role.

SEER: A seer may look at the identity of any dead person. once per night. Both the alignment and role of that person will be revealed to him or her. There are at least two seers in this game. All seers are TOWNIES.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Well I didn't vote for you, so I guess so! This flavor text better be worth the wait.

If I don't get a single vote during the next day phase, it will be Survivor all over again. Boston Rob tries to take out Russell and the next vote after Rob goes, Russell gets 0 votes.

I never voted for Russell either because I honestly think lynching him so early in the game is an irrational move.

By the way, I'm really thinking Weapons is the mayor, but that's just me

Also, I think Mordecai has some sort of night role