Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

Stop being bitter. It seriously takes the fun out of a game If you have that much of a problem with it don't play.

(that was to core btw, Ether you weren't bitter at all IIRC)

Edited by Reinfleche

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man,thanks for believin'.

I had been voting you for a while anyway.I even suggested to him that Secret voter fit perfectly as a damn mafia role,because he had been against voting you for a while.

true, true. The only reason I left Spoon alive is because I thought he would protect me at least long enough so that Dracohon could die and I would win. Unfortunately, he put the pieces together.

Stop being bitter. It seriously takes the fun out of a game If you have that much of a problem with it don't play.

Me? I'm not bitter, just towards General Spoon a little bit.

I was honestly quite suspicious of you the whole game, but I got lynched stupidly early so not much I could do about it.

Anyways, NIGHT ROLE PEEPS HURRY UUPPPPP!!!!

Edited by Reinfleche

I was honestly quite suspicious of you the whole game, but I got lynched stupidly early so not much I could do about it.

I thought I could invest some trust into you when I PMed you the contents of my letter, but it didn't really work out and you were lynched anyways.

BTW Gen spoon only told me what to do in my last night phase so its not like i was that controlled. (but i still feel like a meatshield)

If it says anything,the only person i don't recall seeing since the start of this thing is Crysta,so she is a likely candidate for a night action.

Ooh good point. Never really liked Crysta ever since she got me lynched that 1 time we started on a day phase because she though it'd be funny.

I just had quite a bit of info to work with, mostly >_>

Yeah, my fault for not getting you killed earlier. I knew you were invited by Ninji too. I mean...who wouldn't invite you to their cult?

Looking at past games, inactive people are normally either Mafia or have an important role. We can't rule anyone as inactive yet though.

Or they're like me, where they are inactive no matter what role they are.

Yeah, my fault for not getting you killed earlier. I knew you were invited by Ninji too. I mean...who wouldn't invite you to their cult?

Well, he is Spoon.

Another thing, to help ensure my safety, I won't let things that happen in past games affect my actions in this game, as in for revenge. I will use people's behavior's from past games to judge their roles/alignments this game.

-Sleeping-

Is Fayt even on?

I was at MTG: Rize of the Eldrazi Prerelease. So, no I wasn't, sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and call end of night phase.

General Spoon, BK-201, you two are dead.

Flavor text up shortly.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Flavor Text:

The villagers went to bed uneasy that night, as many among them feared that they would not wake up the next morning. About 2 that morning, a scream was heard coming from the house of General Spoon By the time the detectives got there to examine the body, there was nothing but a lifeless body on the ground, 4 bullets, and a pool of blood beside him. Strangely enough though, the blood pool was in the shape of an 'M'. This could only mean one thing: the MAFIA had struck the first blow!! The villagers are furious - one VIGILANTE has taken up arms to fight the mafia while others have formed a lynch mob, determined to claim revenge against the mafioso who had taken the life of this war hero.

Elsewhere, BK-201 was found dead on the outskirts of town, brutally stabbed in the chest multiple times. This could only be the work of a SERIAL KILLER, detectives surmised.

New Roles have been Revealed:

Vigilante: Starting with the second night phase, the vigilante may kill one person per night. He may do so a total of three times throughout this game. The vigilante is a TOWN role.

Serial Killer: Every night, the Serial Killer MUST kill one person. The serial killer is a separate alignment, and only wins if all other players are dead.

(Note: alignments will be revealed for these two people at the beginning of the next day phase. Roles will NOT be revealed.)

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I don't think it is. Actually, I'm quite surprised that even happened. It's the general assumption that he is a high priority target, so why didn't the doctor protect him? And why didn't the Mafia think he would be protected? Something makes me think this mafia isn't too smart, or the doctor isn't too smart, or there isn't a doctor.

But it's no fun when the mafia targets the most experienced players first

It's rather vexing