Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

Sorry guys about this. Especially Fayt.

You're really dumb and conceited you know that?

*facepalm*

Wow. Look at my username. Look at my avatar. Look at the title underneath my avatar. Does this tell you anything or shall I spell it out for you?

First of all, nothing you have said could lead anyone to believe Bizz saying she was detective changed the outcome. You were being dumb period from anyone worth a damn's point of view.

Once again, I smell a complete lack of logic. Or a lack of brains, I guess.

Imagine a world where Bizz didn't say anything. Can you do that? Assuming that you can, there's no reason to doubt me as one of us has to be Mafia. Either I am Mafia for claiming detective when I'm not, or you are Mafia.

Now, there's a reason why you should be lynched before me. There's a chance that I'm the detective. So why lynch me first? It's better to lynch you first and if I'm wrong, then I get lynched on the next day. But if I'm right (which I was), then I won't get lynched the next day because I can "help" the town find the next mafia person. If you were town and I was Mafia, you couldn't do that.

Additionally, your record is 2/4 and my record is 0/3. If your record is really 3/4 my record is 1/3.

Wrong again. I was Mafia in game 2 (Mafia won that) and townie in the next two games (won both of those). I only lost Bizz's game.

The only thing you could ever hope to be good for is being a convenient sacrifice for the town so someone else who's worth something isn't killed in your stead.

Aww, is someone still pissy about going to Texas? Poor you.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the people who were voting to lynch me because someone who made stuff up as evidence to lynch someone wasn't mafia. In case you haven't noticed, even if you're right and that would be the more logical choice, they would have chosen the opposite. It's what they do.

I was going under the assumption you had played in the first game and that there had only been 4 games.

Yeah, Texas is the United States' shithole you know

These are the people who were voting to lynch me because someone who made stuff up as evidence to lynch someone wasn't mafia. In case you haven't noticed, even if you're right and that would be the more logical choice, they would have chosen the opposite. It's what they do.

So... you're saying that the town is inherently dumb? All the more reason to follow me because "proof is always proof". If I say that I'm the detective, why would they lynch me (still assuming that Bizz doesn't speak up but it's important to note that nobody questioned Bizz being the detective)?

I was going under the assumption you had played in the first game and that there had only been 4 games.

Spoon's had 4 games but I've only played in 3 of them. Coincidence? I think not as you're the only person here who apparently refuses to listen to proper logic.

Yeah, Texas is the United States' shithole you know

Watch your mouth. My aunt lives in San Antonio. Then again, I could easily claim that "the United States is North America's shithole"...

No, most of them refused to believe until the last minute that Lux could conceivably be guilty in any way even though he made something up to get someone lynched. Honestly now? It's a coin flip imo.

Yes, even though I pointed out you had misinformation as well I'm the only one who should be called dumb for making a mistake.

Yes, Texas is a shithole's shithole. And?

I'm done with you. Honestly. I don't work well with thick people. You may start talking to me once the logic portion of your brain starts working again (though I highly doubt that it ever worked).

Guess where my first vote's going? It's called spite.

I have Mexican family that lives in Texas~

Anyhow, I've never agreed with spite votes, but oh well. Reading the arguments you guys have is amusing and all, but I'd have to admit that maybe I shouldn't have spoken up about being detective- I felt all bad afterward, but such is life.

I thought it was funny that I lived until the carriage driver decided to get me killed, though.

Edited by Bizz

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I'M GONNA TYPE UP A POST IN WORD IN ADVANCE INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING THINGS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD FOR ONCE!

LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

Stuff nobody cares about and then Why? 'Cause I'm the best ever.

I can see you're totally not overconfident whatsoever.

Besides. You still lost last game. No matter how you try to cover it up.

HURRY UP NIGHT ACTION PEOPLE!

I can see you're totally not overconfident whatsoever.

Besides. You still lost last game. No matter how you try to cover it up.

Oh pish. With that many roles, the odds are against the Mafia. 3 different styles of detectives? Kinda ridiculous.

3 different style of detective, but the mafia had some pretty powerful roles themselves. Plus there were 5 of you, and as General Spoon said, he was only expecting 4 with that many players. So, yeah.

Anyway *Shameless grab at Spoon's popcorn*

Sweet! Free popcorn and entertainment = a great round of mafia!

@ Reinfleche: When he said he was the best ever, I think he was referencing Russell from Survivor... you probably have no idea who that is but w/e

Awww, no PMing? I guess that sucks for you General Spoon, after your gutsy oblivious cheating(verified by Bizz) last game. Honestly I don't blame you. You had control of Ether and Mordecai, and you could've told them they were guilty and they would've voted for themselves.

Thanks man,thanks for believin'.

I had been voting you for a while anyway.I even suggested to him that Secret voter fit perfectly as a damn mafia role,because he had been against voting you for a while.