Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope we find out what side people are on... going 3 days in a row with no information's gonna suck.

Crysta and Furetchen are both TOWN. BK-201 was also revealed to be town on the last day phase.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

As I am currently busy waging war on a nasty piece of spyware on my parent's computer, I'm too busy at the moment to throw something at you. So that can wait until after the flavor text, at least.

I'll take care of that when I get back in about 15 minutes.

Flavor Text:

Blood will be spilled this night...

The town went to bed a little easier this evening, thinking that Hikarusa, now in jail, was one of the members of the MAFIA that had plagued this small town so. But no one could have expected the wave of blood that would wash over the village as darkness crept over the village...

It seemed as though no one would die at first, but nothing could be further than the truth. A silent imposing figure dressed in black shrouds crept up to the Ninji's house early that morning. He broke the window, silently looked at his victim, and with a little bit of hesitation, swiftly fired one shot in the neck, killing him instantly. But the serial killer seemed to show remorse for his actions... It was impossible to say anything else.

Meanwhile, a figure dressed in casual clothes with a ski mask covering his head casually knocked on the door of King Russell. When Russell came and opened the door, a loud shot could be heard. It was over in an instant. The figure disappeared before police could arrive.

There were two deaths on opposite sides of the village later that morning. Isaac55 lay vanquished on one side of the town, while Core lay lifeless on the other side. The two were both left for dead beside a pool of blood painted in the shape of the MAFIA 'M'. But there seems to be something different about Core's death compared to the other Mafia victims... Is there a DEFECTOR in the ranks?

Hikarusa was lynched when everyone woke up in the morning. His last words were: "You can't lynch me! I'm the... MAY...OR..."

A new role has been revealed:

DEFECTOR - A member of the mafia. Beginning with Night 2, he or she begins making additional kills every night. This role wins ONLY if he is the last survivor.