Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

... wait, what?

People are trying to kill me for a random vote? What? Voting no lynch is always lame unless it starts on a day phase and gets you killed, and saying nothing also gets you killed. So it ends with me random voting because a) there was no evidence and b] saying nothing is bad.

Also inactivity was due to getting an Xbox360 Elite on Wednesday and FF13 being fun.

Edited by Reinfleche

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Mordecai is making my particularly suspicious. Bandwagons are one thing, but people mindlessly following are another, and while I followed you on day one, I think you've been behind me since then. We'll see though.

I'd vote for Mordecai, but I'm still not sure... it's just a small suspicion right now, but if I survive the (overdue) night, then follow my lead, I guess. Otherwise, don't assume Mordy is guilty, just look at the evidence... see if you can see anything strange.

Does everyone have to go to the fucking jail now?

Well, yes, because of the governor role. Of course, night kills happen instantly. And Hikarusa was hung already first thing in the previous day phase.

Consider 'jail' to be purgatory so to speak... Not quite dead but can't interact with the living.

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

I got MH tri so don't expect much activity from me however i'll come back atleast once a day.

To be fair, there's no rule that says I can't talk before I die, but sorry. I'll shut up now.

Also my name isn't updated on page 1.

Edited by Lightning

Yeah, yeah, end night phase. Rein is lynched. He was a TOWN SEER. Lux Aeterna was shot last night; all four people who died last night were TOWN. I'll post flavor text in a little bit.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher