Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

If I happened to be the defector's target (I almost forget about that role), it make a lot of sense then considering the being hooked before; I think the mafia knows what role I might be now and wants me dead. If I were the defector's target, though, why would you state that and consider me a possible mafia? Anyway, I don't really know what else I should saay. I really wish I could roleclaim ;_;

Dracohon, after reading your previous posts (and that certain one of them catching my eye a lot), I'm thinking you should be lynched today, too. <_<

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Spoon has overestimated how many mafia there are left, I think Lux may have been a mafia hit by the defector (he wants to eliminate all of the mafia to win) but we'll see what happens with the information tomorrow morning. If Lux was mafia, then Bizz is innocent.

So, if anyone would like me to extend this day phase longer, I will. Otherwise, I'm willing to end it this evening since I think all the living players (except WoMC and Cheez) have already giver their input and I don't see enough votes (since Hika, the mayor, is dead) to change the outcome.

I think Spoon has overestimated how many mafia there are left, I think Lux may have been a mafia hit by the defector (he wants to eliminate all of the mafia to win) but we'll see what happens with the information tomorrow morning. If Lux was mafia, then Bizz is innocent.

Yes, that is true. Bizz is also not the doctor. If he's town, its either vigilante, nurse, or governor, I think.

Also of note (I suppose), Lux's vote is the one that sent Hika over the edge.

Edited by General Spoon

Yes, that is true. Bizz is also not the doctor. If he's town, its either vigilante, nurse, or governor, I think.

I'm a she

Hmm, I think the detective thinks that Ether is guilty. We should vote for him during the day.

Isn't it unfair on the mafia to be told this during the night and not at the end of the night?

*clap*

Good job,my friends...

And so this journey comes to an end... Mafia Defector... leaving the stage...

Ether,the Mafia Defector, has Killed himself! Town wins!

Fayt gave me permission to do this, Btw.

*clap*

Good job,my friends...

And so this journey comes to an end... Mafia Defector... leaving the stage...

Ether,the Mafia Defector, has Killed himself! Town wins!

Fayt gave me permission to do this, Btw.

I'm Fayt Zelpher, and I approve this message.

Game Over. Town Wins. Look for full role posting and discussion thread soon.