Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Ike-Mike

It looks quite awesome but I can't say much until we see actual game play.

Morrigan flirting with Iron Man was rather funny.

Chris ****ing Redfield will be in it and now we just need Dante, Arthur, X, and Zero to make it perfect.

It looks quite awesome but I can't say much until we see actual game play.

Morrigan flirting with Iron Man was rather funny.

Chris ****ing Redfield will be in it and now we just need Dante, Arthur, X, and Zero to make it perfect.

I've heard Dante might be in it actually.

[spoiler=MvC3 characters]

256v4vc.jpg

Edited by Speedwagon

So now it just needs Arthur, X, and Zero.

I'll have my knight in glass armor!

Also Trish (Devil May Cry series) may be in it.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I've heard Dante might be in it actually.

[spoiler=MvC3 characters]

256v4vc.jpg

If that image is right then we get [spoiler=Technically a spoiler I guess]DEADPOOL

And Dante would be a nice addition.

Wish they had gone for 2-d sprites but it's no big deal.

So Wolverine versus Ryu; tough for Ryu, but I could see the fight being interesting. Morrigan versus Iron Man; yeah, okay, Iron Man is going to be fighting an uphill battle, but he's no stranger to fighting supers like her. Chris versus Hulk...wait, what? What the hell can Chris possibly do?! >__>

Did he actually lose, though? He managed to turn him back to Banner, even though he got turned back himself. I'd say he was successful in stopping the Hulk. Besides, the Hulk in that series has been the strongest one so far. The other Hulks aren't nearly as strong. There's even one part where Hulk is suffocated by a snake, so...yeah.

Did he actually lose, though? He managed to turn him back to Banner, even though he got turned back himself. I'd say he was successful in stopping the Hulk. Besides, the Hulk in that series has been the strongest one so far. The other Hulks aren't nearly as strong. There's even one part where Hulk is suffocated by a snake, so...yeah.

He changed him back, but Banner was pretty calm, and not visibly exhausted. Either way, he was standing and the Sentry had his ass on the ground, bloodied and beaten.

There's also the fact that he Hulk'd out like a minute after that, and would have went nutso again if Stark hadn't beamed his ass.

To get into nerd mode I'd call the wolvie battle the lopsided one. The man is on the highest combat, much less martial art level that somebody who can't manipulate the universe or something (someone who fights vaguely like a mortal human) can aspire to even if another might be a bit better, and he knows like every martial art so all but certainly knows the ancestor of Ryu's style, shotokan. I'm not confident I can tell whether he should know Ryu's specific school, which I'll assume is better than the rest of shotokan because Ryu can shoot goddamn fire out of his hands and is temporarily completely invincible when he winds up for an uppercut which flies like 15 feet into the goddamn air using all the force in his body, but wolvie probably has him beat on the personal, improvisable street fighting level anyway because of how long he's been doing it, the mutant bonus to natural reflexes (to pretend that can be summed up that quickly) and the personality differences (Ryu's got that street fighter's "respect, don't kill, don't hit them while they're on the ground" honor, while wolvie has lost the capability to have any legitimate sympathy for somebody getting their john ripped apart). Ryu's also certainly not breaking wolvie's arm like he did Fei Long's, and wolvie doesn't tire easily. At best Ryu uppercuts him hard enough he doesn't come down for a day and wolvie thinks the experience is so amazing he gives Ryu the win. Also, for that trailer's fight in particular, they're on rooftops. Given the wackiness of fighting game stage locations (street fighter 2 and street fighter 3: third strike Ryu stages, for example), Ryu certainly has some experience there, but be real. Superheroes have fights on top of skyscrapers on lockdown.

Chris does that "killing mutated monsters" thing for pretty much a career so at least he's got that, I'd give him at least a shot at finding some way to bullshit something. Ryu doesn't know the meaning of the word bullshit, all he's got is to get his ass kicked with glory not even taking the rest of Wolverine's powers into account.

But in the actual game, if Tatsunouko vs Capcom's Ryu and the friggin massive nerf wolvie got in the last versus game he was in, Marvel vs Capcom 2, are any indication, Ryu's taking that trash out. That's completely ignoring that the public doesn't know for sure much of anything about how the characters will be treated, of course.

Edited by Rehab

Sirius, for that ??? character, I'm surprised of you. How do you not recognize that as SETH?

seth-jpg.jpg

Compare that to the ??? character above, realize how similar their shape and pose are.