The birthday list is at the bottom!

Integrity

Wait, there's a birthday list? This explains all those messages I got last year on my profile page. I was curious how everybody mysteriously seemed to know about it. My sarcasm, can you see it dripping?

Yes. We know everything about you. Your entire life is a sham. You are actually living in a virtual reality where the government is testing the limits of the human mind. Everyone you know is actually a robot designed to present obstacles in some way to challenge you. We all know who you are, but do you know who we are?

Edited by Fireman

Yes. We know everything about you. Your entire life is a sham. You are actually living in a virtual reality where the government is testing the limits of the human mind. Everyone you know is actually a robot designed to present obstacles in some way to challenge you. We all know who you are, but do you know who we are?

Sounds like The Truman Show. I'm not sure which is worse, being used as a guinea pig for the governments likely nefarious future schemes, of existing solely for the entertainment of complete strangers.

Way to betray the Organization. You'll be "disappearing" soon.