Mini Mafia Round 1 Postgame discussion

General Spoon

Not much to discuss. Tables and I figured out each other on Day 1 and yet didn't kill each other on Night 2.

I actually figured that Tables would try to kill me on Night 3 because he would think that I'd try to kill him on that night, no matter what. And Spoon, I would have loved it had you ended Day 2 a lot earlier than you did.

Just because I said I would... Spoon can confirm I said this, if he feels like it.

Not only am I fairly sure this is from the Spy, but I'm at least reasonably confident that it's King Russell. I know you can't confirm that, but I thought I'd throw it out there so I can say 'I told you so' in the postgame discussion if I'm right.

It was the day 2 note that gave away your intentions, Russell. If you hadn't made that one as suspicious as it was, I might not have been expecting the backstab.

Anyway, this game was cool, let's do it again :D.

Just because I said I would... Spoon can confirm I said this, if he feels like it.

It was the day 2 note that gave away your intentions, Russell. If you hadn't made that one as suspicious as it was, I might not have been expecting the backstab.

Anyway, this game was cool, let's do it again :D.

Which note? This one?

Good job last night. This is the Spy speaking (the one who told you that I was going to shoot Pride). I need you to NOT kill King Russell for at least another 2 nights. I'm going to control him for a while. If you give me your cooperation, I will not shoot you at night and rather work with you to kill the rest of the town until the two of us remain.

Once again, I need you to reveal yourself during the next day using the same code. Also, I am going to shoot I Eat Tables tonight. If you are Tables, post during the night phase with the word "game" in your first post. I will then shoot Mordecai. We need to get rid of that first piece of protection on the bulletproofs. So don't target Tables, Mordecai (if you are Tables) or Russell. Do this and we will probably end up winning.

I was pretty sure that you were the Serial Killer but I wanted to prove it. Also, you have no idea how hard it is to come up with a word that I'll look for but won't seem out of place.

Edited by King Russell

Yeah. It was the bit about 'controlling' Russell that made me suspicious. Firstly because I thought it was you anyway, and secondly because it only left two people, one you knew I was going to shoot (Draco) and the other, Reinfleche, who wouldn't pull anything like that.

And really, almost any word can be used, as long as it's somewhat common. Control as a primary word would have been a better move, IMO, but having two words was good.

Don't blame me that FF13 is fun...

I really had no clue what to say to convince the sk to reveal himself so I just said to use certain words. Also being a terrible lier doesn't help.

You probably should have claimed to attack someone. It wouldn't have worked because Russell and I both hit a bulletproof (the same one, too), but otherwise it could have put enough doubt into my mind to stop me revealing myself to Russell. So, meh.