Mafia Round 6 Sign-up Thread

General Spoon

I had been thinking of shoving a Granny on the train for some time now. I suppose I could give the mafia another member of some sort, give the Engineer investigation immunity from the cop as well, and give the town a cop. I'll think of a third party of some sort and something else for the town.

EDIT: Have decided against Granny.

Edited by General Spoon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Does the kitty affect the game at all?

Also how frequent will stations and does everything happen or just 1/2 things? And perhaps the fool is a little easy to win in this setup, with only 50% of kills being at night. I'd call it a joint win rather than a 1st/2nd place, but that's just me.

Question: Does the kitty affect the game at all?

Not really but i felt like arguing about something. :sweatdrop: Plus i don't like cats...

Kitty doesn't affect the game at all. Though it will get used in flavor text (ie: Kitty found the dead body!).

I'm also considering adding a vigilante, as anti-fool, but I think that may be a bit much...

And there would be something at every point on the way. Though 2 or 3 of these somethings might be beautiful landscapes, with no effect on gameplay.

Edited by General Spoon

Ah, okay. Cats are cute :newyears:. And I was also considering Vigilante, getting 1 bullet at each station (or perhaps a gun at one station and bullets at the next, since he has to dispose of the gun each time). But as you said, a Vigilante might make things too powerful, unless you remove a watcher/tracker (also, might want to add descriptions of those, since I don't think any games here have had them except MM3).

Finally, I presume Hooker also has hooker power asides from train control after the others die?

Edit: And I know my last post failed English, but I was trying to ask if everything that can happen at a station happens each time? And do the normal things happen at the first station (so the town starts with knitting and candles and the mafia with bombs and schwarts)?

Edited by I Eat Tables

Vigilante getting ammo at stations is a good idea.

Yes, hooker has hooker powers.

And not everything would happen at each station. I'm thinking of predefining what happens at the stations, and posting the schedule at the start of the game. All locations would be 12 hours apart.

I'm thinking that the train would stop at a station at the start of the day, things would happen with no player input, and then the train would leave, still at the start of the day.

That sounds pretty good. I suppose Stations will have to be numerous though, otherwise, the mafia will keep avoiding them (I'd say there's more potential benefits to the town from the stations than mafia - especially once the lightkeeper is dead, unless it means getting bombs and using them in a tunnel).