Entertaining the possibility of a crossover game

You know, in the Elibe games, they always talked aout how the dragons left for some other continent with humans on it, and Ninian hopes they can work things out with them. I always thought that would make a good premise for a new game. It might make a good premise for a crossover game.

If this happens, ardent Seisen fans would probably whine when their precious Siglud and Celice had adjusted stats to conform to the common stats system that is applicable to all characters that are making an appearance.

Actually, they would not be able to plausibly include Jugdral in a crossover due to the fact that the designers have admitted that Jugdral and Akaneia are located in the same universe but exist thousands of years apart(with Seisen no Keifu and Thracia 776 taking place before FE3).

Edited by Sophius

Actually, they would no be able to plausibly include Jugdral in a crossover due to the fact that the designers have admitted that Jugdral and Akaneia are located in the same universe but exist thousands of years apart(with Seisen no Keifu and Thracia 776 taking place before FE3).

Things like this never stopped crossover games before. :\

Actually, they would not be able to plausibly include Jugdral in a crossover due to the fact that the designers have admitted that Jugdral and Akaneia are located in the same universe but exist thousands of years apart(with Seisen no Keifu and Thracia 776 taking place before FE3).

Thats not to say they won't do it. In fact, if there's a crossover game, I bet they will do it.

Edited by Sophius

In FE8 Lyon brings back the dead, FE7 includes an appearance from either Durbans or Roland, FE1 Gharnerf dies FE3 Oh wait no he doesn't Haven't played FE 1-5 so it might be something similar to Camus, Sirius and Oliver. I can't believe I almost forgot the Morphs :facepalm:

What I'm saying is a character being dead hasn't stopped IS before.

Or go somewhere new (for them)and have the antagonist trade his soul for Power uh Re-animating dead people a time-machine ;)

Or if a powerful follower of the earth dragons decided to use an ancient ritual to resserect his/her dead masters and thte immense power released by this causes a dimension/time rift. Its cheesy, but not as cheesy as their other options.

Call me crazy but since Ike's ending in Radiant Dawn, I kinda figured that IS planned a crossover, since it was so unexcpected and random and therefore I figured it must be supposed to serve at last some purpose. So I thought maybe they set it up this way so Ike could appear on a different Fire Emblem continent.

Edited by BrightBow-User

I'm all for Super Emblem Fighter, but there needs to be one character in it, otherwise it's a no-go.

vega.gif

"You'll be seeing red by the time I'm done with you."