Mafia HQ

Tables

I think next time I might try an anonymity thing like Bizz is doing,where people do not know which roles are in the game.But,either way,in my next game,I likely will not have a second Mafia group,and I can axe the masons that way(having 3 generic townies,considering the rest of the game,would have left a bad taste in my mouth).That gives me 5 townie slots assuming 4 mafia and the same amount of players.

Then of course,the pure spirit may not stick around,which is another thing I would like feedback on.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After playing through most of my game,would you be interested in playing another game hosted by yours truly?

Sure, I'd play.

I strongly agree to adding more generic townies or making the roles included in the game unknown though, as it's really difficult to fakeclaim when everyone has a unique role and will thus almost instantly know if you do. -_-

As for the pure spirit, it's simply a hunter that triggers itself at night instead of day, though this of course makes it a lot more dangerous to the mafia. Dropping it might thus not be a bad idea, unless the mafia gets a slight boost as well.

We need to make a replacement list for games that are going on currently. This list would have people sign up after a game has already started. When somebody is too inactive, they will be taken out of the game and replaced with the first person on the list.

If I need to elaborate, please tell me.

That makes sense, yeah. But generally if people want to play, they're already playing.

That's not necessarily true. There's a ton of games I haven't been signing up for, because a full commitment's what I'm thinking of not something I can guarantee to that many. If needed in a pinch, I could step in and at least be better than 100% inactive.

• Proto's Mafia game (Not starting before 27th June)

29th June, actually. And it would take a little more time after that for balancing since I'll need to know how many players would be playing first.

Also, I see that Town is colored blue... which I'll have to be accustomed to since I always made it green in my past games. Will have to rethink all the colors now...

Spoon, I presumed that when you made MM5 as basically MM4 for another 6 people, that you'd still want to do another one. If you want to be removed then I will.

JB, moved.

Proto, you can do whatever colours you want in the game, but if it's okay I'll colour town blue in this thread (it's clearer that way). Bear in mind this forum is green skinned, though.

Fayt has asked Quantum Mafia to be delayed a few weeks. Corruption Mafia will go first.

MM6 is removed as well. It does not exist.

Edited by I Eat Tables

If Fayt's game is gonna take a few weeks, then can I jump over him in the queue?

I'm still running my normal game on schedule. I'm delaying my Quantum Mafia game on account of my personal laptop being out of commission.

In general, if a game above you is delayed etc., your game can start before it. I move games down to about when I think they'll start just because.

I'm considering running a game of Mafia as well. I don't have any particular theme in mind, but I'm planning to throw in a few roles that I haven't seen in use around here yet (Insane cop, for instance). Oh, and I can already announce that PMs will be disallowed in order to prevent secret mass-roleclaiming.

I wanna try my own game, so I'll request to be added before the list gets bigger. :mellow: But I'll probably wait for a few more games to finish before I put up the sign-up.