Mafia HQ

Tables

How about this? JB25, you start now. By now, I mean IMMEDIATELY. Bizz and I each have more flavor text to write up before our games start. We'll each start them whenever we get them ready, though this will mean three of the larger games going on at once.

And most importantly, Lightning doesn't jump queue.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can shove mini mafia round 5 on the list. I'm not going to have a signup for it. Its going to be the same format as mini mafia round 4, but with a different set of players. It should be started pretty quickly after I get Fayt's consent to start it.

When do you think I should open sign-ups for my game?

I'm also considering making a 3rd game based on an original work of mine if the 2nd runs smoothly enough. Not making a topic yet or anything, just stating it.

When you're the 3rd game in the list. Not going to add a 3rd game yet, wait until your second game has/is about to start(ed). Also, considering the 1st game didn't go to well, would you like someone like me to join as an assistant in running it?

Yeah, it'll help having someone from the start who can make stuff a bit more Balanced (that's how things went in Bizz's game, we both helped each other to strike the right balance). If you want me, take my name of signups and just say, or if you want Bal, that should work as well.

Sign-ups aren't opened yet anyways.

I'd like you as an assistant because of he fact I'm using a gold system and you're the only one here with experience modding it.

Well, Bizz does too, but in that case PM me any details you have, when you have then and I'll be happy to help.

Also, would people like me to put Co-mods down in who's running each game? I don't really think it's necessary but if they'd like some credit?

Well, Bizz does too, but in that case PM me any details you have, when you have then and I'll be happy to help.

Also, would people like me to put Co-mods down in who's running each game? I don't really think it's necessary but if they'd like some credit?

You're free to put that you're co-modding Quantum Mafia if you want.

Oh, and you've got Train Mafia 1 in both the current and upcoming games.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I'm learning some things about how I should run Train Mafia 2, and am thinking up things I'll do.

First, I'm not going to give a list of roles in the game. And then I'll do some other stuff. Like try and make the forum look less bland. And stuff.

Hey, if Proto's isn't starting till 27th June, could I maybe move up the queue by a spot? I think I'd have my game ready before then, so it'd be kinda pointless to delay it.

Eh. We have 4 games going on now to Chunder through then another 3 after that, which I think will take a month. But if it's not June 27th by the time Proto's game is due to start, you'll get to go anyway, if that makes sense.

I'm not going to bother if people are not interested,but.

After playing through most of my game,would you be interested in playing another game hosted by yours truly?

I'm not going to bother if people are not interested,but.

After playing through most of my game,would you be interested in playing another game hosted by yours truly?

I would.