Mafia HQ

Tables

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really like this new way of running things, but I guess I'll roll with it. Rules are rules, I suppose.

If you don't mind saying what is it you don't like about them? I guess it's the bit where we're vetting everyone's games?

Edit: Also I'll PM him

Edited by I Eat Tables

If you don't mind saying what is it you don't like about them? I guess it's the bit where we're vetting everyone's games?

Edit: Also I'll PM him

That'd be it, yes.

I understand the logic behind it: this way people won't screw the game up and make it broken. But I just don't exactly like the fact that I have to answer to someone.

EDIT: I know there's no good reason for that don't judge me. XD

Edited by Lux Aeterna

But I just don't exactly like the fact that I have to answer to someone.

EDIT: I know there's no good reason for that don't judge me. XD

I don't think anyone likes having to answer to other people, so I'm not going to judge you for that. But if this new system results in higher quality games, that's good, right?

Seeing as you've grouped Elements mafia and Summon Spirits mafia together, kick the Elements one. Idea was kinda flawed anyway.

Also, Tales Villains is gonna start late, seeing as Amelia and I are done with role PMs for my Mafia 2.

Kick Tarantino. I can't trust myself to add yet another thing to do in an already snowed down term.

...Admittedly it'd likely fall during the holidays, but, y'know, then I got college shit to finalise.

Actually... fuck it.

Resign me up for Rage Mafia. Won't start for a WHILE if it does, though.

Also put Diplomacy up on the game list. Will be nice if I can pull that one off.

Edited by Sue Sylvester

If Fayt's happy to, yes.

And regarding Diplomacy, I'm tempted to say it's different enough from mafia that it shouldn't run as a mafia game... I'd say just make the signups in forum games whenever you want. I'll put Rage Mafia up though.

If you've moderated at least two games without (major) problems before, you're good to go and don't need to worry about the new rules. Off the top of my head that includes myself, Levity, JB25, Hemlock. There are very likely others, sorry if I don't remember you.

Um, I only moderated one game here but moderated two others in another forum. Does that count?

Actually... put back Greek God mafia. I just read Ulki's post about the Titans.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind someone checking the Summon Spirit mafia for me when I'm done with it. Just not now.

Edited by JB25

Yeah, I agree that Proto is probably experienced enough. Can you link to the other games you hosted just for transparancy's sake?

Edit: JB, you've run a few games, unless you want someone else to check your games it's not necessary. If you do then that's fine too (I seek co-mods often too). Was Greek Gods a mini game? If not I'll move it and yeah

Edited by I Eat Tables

Okay, you already have a full game and a mini in the queue so do you want to replace your other game?

Also making a queue of games who have asked for someone to check. If you're an experienced mod please help out and check games on it (I don't want to do too many, I want to play games too :P)

Huh? Oh, nah. TotA mafia is set, just waiting for Amelia to finish her stuff. Greek Gods can be put on the list when TotA mafia starts up.

Also, TotA mafia will start on Dec 4 at the earliest.