Mafia HQ

Tables

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given my general disinterest in Mafia combined with laziness and apathy, I'm cancelling my game altogether. I don't see myself with the desire to play.

I will still check games for balance provided that the prospective moderator PM's me with sufficient advance notice; however, don't expect me to prod you - I will require that you take the initiative.

Aw, but I was already planning how to abuse my awesome role!

(Don't reveal it, I'm gonna steal and reuse it... maybe)

I'm sorry. But yes, you have permission to use said role in a future game.

I guess I'm just ridiculously busy for these next few weeks, and just overall disinterested with mafia in general...

Which would mean that Psych is next with ToV Mafia.

Ok Psych, time to send us (specifically me since I'll be too busy with Diplomacy, AG and Smogon Mafia in general) an organized spreadsheet of your game. It would be nice to colour code it based on factions and roles on it. Also, remember that all role PMs should be written before sign-ups go up.

Oh and Psych, you're not the only person doing this. I want to host a game on Smogon and I have to go through the exact same rigmarole to host my game.

Edited by Sue Sylvester

No, I know, and am fine with that.

All of my PMs are written as well, but I'll probably need like 10 minutes for a spreadsheet.

The only problem of why I also haven't done this sooner, is I need like 25 people for my game, so whoever I send it to can't play. Which means I need to pick carefully. I was thinking of sending it to Proto, but I wasn't clear on if he was ok'd to check games.

Hmm... I don't mind looking through ToV mafia as well. I'd love to play, but it's friggin Vesperia. I HAVE to take a look at this.

You should play it since only one person should check and I will not be playing for a fact. And my fanboyism for Vesperia transcends yours so don't even try.

Though, I'm probably gonna have it on another forum, only because ahhhhh 25 people to keep track of.

And due to that, I'll probably try to keep some story, but not all

Estelle is the princess-y!

Though, I'm probably gonna have it on another forum, only because ahhhhh 25 people to keep track of.

And due to that, I'll probably try to keep some story, but not all

Estelle is the princess-y!

Oooh, big spoiler, considering that we learn in fucking Caer Bocram, still in the first third of the game.

There better be a mention of the Traitor to Heaven or I will be very upset.

I'm just at the Flynn Yuri duel, and the stupid auto-countered mystic arte. >_>

So, final dungeon stuff, I'm in the dark.

There's nothing really to spoil aside from a pretty epic MA that the 22nd boss has (WELCOME TO THE HORNET'S NESTTTTTTTTTTTTT!).

Also, Flynn v. Yuri is really simple. If you're worried about Flynn getting off his Mystic Arte (which is weak anyways), just use Burst Artes as Divine Wolf is possibly the best BA in the game.

Yeah, but see, I played as Yuri till we got Repeade, then stuck with Rita since we got her. Long story short, I suck as Yuri.

And I already know about Zagi. In fact, he's a possible role to get.

Edited by Psych