OMB

Junkhead

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got this "evil" beat stuck in my head. When I say "evil," I mean it in the good way, as in it's actually video game music that only enhances the antagonist's badassness. Unfortunately, I do not know if I may ever hear said sound again.

I've got this "evil" beat stuck in my head. When I say "evil," I mean it in the good way, as in it's actually video game music that only enhances the antagonist's badassness. Unfortunately, I do not know if I may ever hear said sound again.

youtube. if it's not there, it didn't happen

I'll look it up if you give me the name of the game and fight. It's all on Youtube, I imagine. At least, there's no VGM I've searched for that I couldn't find there...

So it feels like I've sprained my leg while I was sitting on my bed. Now I'm walking with a slight limp...

so you're limping.

the spanish word for limping is 'cojeando', which is conjugated from the word 'cojear'. a person who limps is a 'cojo', which also happens to be the conjugate for the singular present form of take, or 'coger'. Since 'cojo' literally means 'I take', it is often used as slang for having sexual relationships with a person, basically saying, "I took you" to refer to the sexual act in question.

i love semantics

Do broken smoke detectors have a special property?

Smoke detectors are radioactive. They contain Americium...

And broken ones don't have the protective plastic covering either. :)