Wi-fi Tier List

Really, the only reason I ranked Sage so high is because of map 6. No other map necessitates a particular class' presence, and a Sage's utility on the other 4 maps is enough to keep his sub-par offense/defense from negating that map 6 advantage.

gerard and I were talking last night, there are 2 things we MUST difirentiate

average stat units.

clock abuse units.

in clock abuse a team of 5 palidens is a way to go while it'd be uter suicide in average stat. the only unit thats offesivly and possibly defensivly comparable is the sniper due to how many units can fill the str and spd caps.

This list is mostly based on a unit having their most important stats capped so A sage would want to have Max HP, Def, Spd, and Mag. While say a Lord can't gain Magic no matter what you do making it's placement LOW. Due to lack of reliable 2 Range.

Also, List updated from what I saw when I was away.

rulesets drastically effect placements.

also "important" stats need to be decided so we don't have subjective measuring

Important stats would usually mean stats that would help a units survival, like Max HP, Def and Spd. But for say a Pally Max Str would be desirable as well considering it's a physical attacker. >_>

A list to resource is probably the most accurate way to go here

Well really everyone should get to max HP Def and Spd, just to prevent themselves getting kill in one round.

Then plus their attacking stat. Skill is useful but isn't THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT Because you can forge off anything you screw around. Really just common sense. There is also an example on the first post.

to be honest i'm not interested in the top tiers. i want the UU and NU tiers to be done. remember, this whole topic was stemmed because i suggested matches only using UU or NU. >_>

and why are Generals still UU? Warriors outclass them in practically every way.

and Divine dragons should be UU. they outclass Fire dragons and would make sense to separate the two.

the only one in BL should be Horsemen. that many in there make UU too nonviable.

oh and like dondon said, ima basing this off of smogen's tiers with the intention of having matches based on tiers and not just suggesting who's the best class.

Edited by geradgerard

to be honest i'm not interested in the top tiers. i want the UU and NU tiers to be done. remember, this whole topic was stemmed because i suggested matches only using UU or NU. >_>

and why are Generals still UU? Warriors outclass them in practically every way.

and Divine dragons should be UU. they outclass Fire dragons and would make sense to separate the two.

the only one in BL should be Horsemen. that many in there make UU too nonviable.

oh and like dondon said, ima basing this off of smogen's tiers with the intention of having matches based on tiers and not just suggesting who's the best class.

I'm not sure what you mean by that....

Done. Now I have no clue how to sort out UU. >_>

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Warriors are basically Generals with more str and spd at the cost of two def. 30 def is only good against SM, HM, and Sn. but seeing as those are OU, there's no practical reason to use Generals over warriors. so Generals should go NU, in the never used tier.

all manaketes have the same caps. the divine stone and fire stone are what make them different. and since divine stone gives better str, def, and res; there's no reason to use a fire dragon over a divine dragon. thus fire dragons stay in NU and Divine dragons go in UU. Divine dragons work in UU fine. Because of they're dual 30 def/res and 24 spd, they're different from any other class.

i would have organized the lower tiers like this

Underused:

Theif

Bishop

Warrior

Falconknight

Divine Dragons

Neverused:

Hero

Ballistician

General

Lord

Fire Dragons

Xane Tier:

Freelancer

Edited by geradgerard

It'll be 20 + Dragonstone boosts, capping at 30.

Divine Dragonstone is 18 Mt with Str +10, Skl +7, Spd +4, Def +15*, Res +11*, and is effective against other Mamkutes.

Fire Dragonstone is 15 Mt with Str +8, Skl +4, Spd +4, Def +9, Res +4.

Basically, there is no reason to use Fire Dragonstone in whatever tier Divine Dragonstone is in.

just saying though that max stat fire dragons aren't that bad actually. they have 29 def, 24 res, same spd, and less atk. defensively they're aren't any real changing factors (in UU at least). just no reason to use one over a divine dragon other than looks. =p

Warriors are basically Generals with more str and spd at the cost of two def. 30 def is only good against SM, HM, and Sn. but seeing as those are OU, there's no practical reason to use Generals over warriors. so Generals should go NU, in the never used tier.

all manaketes have the same caps. the divine stone and fire stone are what make them different. and since divine stone gives better str, def, and res; there's no reason to use a fire dragon over a divine dragon. thus fire dragons stay in NU and Divine dragons go in UU. Divine dragons work in UU fine. Because of they're dual 30 def/res and 24 spd, they're different from any other class.

i would have organized the lower tiers like this

Underused:

Theif

Bishop

Warrior

Falconknight

Divine Dragons

Neverused:

Hero

Ballistician

General

Lord

Fire Dragons

Xane Tier:

Freelancer

Ah thanks I really didn't get your wording the first time around.

Thanks.

I don't get this, why consider warriors better? Like you've said, generals can survive swordmasters, horsemen and snipers. Warriors can't. To me that would imply generals are better than warriors. I'd put generals down because of their movement and super-effective weapons, not because of anything else.

I don't get this, why consider warriors better? Like you've said, generals can survive swordmasters, horsemen and snipers. Warriors can't. To me that would imply generals are better than warriors. I'd put generals down because of their movement and super-effective weapons, not because of anything else.

i was speaking in UU terms. just because Generals play better in OU than Warriors in OU, doesn't make Generals better than Warriors. UU is a different tier and who gets put in NU is matter of who fairs well in UU.

what is this, "not because of anything else"? generals have 21 spd. they get doubled by bishops, falcoknights, and heroes to death. and any benefits they give, warriors give too. i'd say there's more to why they are NU than just movement and super-effective weakness.

Edited by geradgerard