I Eat Tables' FE9 Mafia

Tables

But since when is it logical to place a vote on Balcerzak? Sure, you said random vote, but that doesn't excuse it. I know that you value him as a very smart player, why would you vote for him? And on top of that, you tried voting during night phase, and Balcerzak was killed when night phase was over.

God, I think I'm dealing with Lux v.2.

Here's a dirty little secret for all of you. When I say I'm doing a random vote, I mean it. I go to this site and type everyone's names in who's still alive (mine excluded). Then I take the name that pops out at the top of the list and that's my vote.

I had a slight lapse in judgment when I voted on Night 1. I honestly thought that we were starting on a Day Phase (Bizz's game started on a Day Phase and a lot of mafia games do that) and so I placed my vote. I guess I was unlucky that Bal was chosen to die or the Mafia framed me by choosing him after reading my post.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that Russel doesn't have a real role. SO WHICH CITIZEN ARE YOU HUH? 4? 7? 2?

I'm number 1 >8]

6.3. Solid number.

yeah only a really really stupid person would kill someone they voted for not even ten minutes ago when they ignored the existence of the pm tables probably sent them to start killing people

But common sense should tell you: "Wait, why am I voting for a smart player?" I have my own suspicions, unaffected by what Lux said.

I'm sorry but did you just say this with a straight face? Are you saying that because Bal or Spoon is much smarter than Lux or Lightning, they cannot possibly be mafia?

Hey guys! If you're smart, you're automatically innocent! Or at least that's what Core says!

Anyways, I feel like changing my vote to Core. Even though he always makes himself look scummy >_>

Same. Unvote, vote: Core.

If you trust me as being the merchant, you're going to take those votes back. Otherwise, I'll use the full power of my money to see you two dead, because I KNOW that Core is not who you should be after.

If you trust me as being the merchant, you're going to take those votes back. Otherwise, I'll use the full power of my money to see you two dead, because I KNOW that Core is not who you should be after.

1. Self preservation on my part. I would prefer not to die and Core's going to look stupid if I do (yeah, I'm a regular townie). Why? Because he's following the same stupid reasoning that Lux did. I simply made a mistake in the timing. I'm human, we all make mistakes.

2. How the fuck would you know anything if you were the merchant? And you're going to have to spill the entire beans because you pretty much have nothing to lose if you can ensure Core's innocence.

Okay so, players like General Spoon, King Russell, and Balcerzak have the exact same chance of being mafia as players like Lightning, Lux Aeterna, and Furetchen. However, the smart players have a better chance of being more beneficial to the town than the bandwagoneers do. Therefore, it would be most beneficial to the town to get rid of people unlikely to help the town much in the future. If you want a random vote, then just have it randomly select somebody with a history of following others.

Fine, I'll lie down and die if that's what you all want. But if Core is innocent, he's going to feel like an idiot because I have a nothing role.

Okay so, players like General Spoon, King Russell, and Balcerzak have the exact same chance of being mafia as players like Lightning, Lux Aeterna, and Furetchen. However, the smart players have a better chance of being more beneficial to the town than the bandwagoneers do. Therefore, it would be most beneficial to the town to get rid of people unlikely to help the town much in the future. If you want a random vote, then just have it randomly select somebody with a history of following others.

By your logic, I shouldn't be lynched... It should be someone who isn't that beneficial for the town.

Also, both I and Bal have a history of deceiving the town badly because we are "more helpful". I got the town to knowingly lynch the Deputy while Bal singlehandedly won the last Mini Mafia game for the Cult (which I was part of, yay me).

Random voting doesn't discriminate if you ask me. If I pull someone smart who happens to be Mafia, you can expect me to say "Haha, I told you so" after the game ends. Have fun looking like an idiot.

Random voting doesn't discriminate if you ask me. If I pull someone smart who happens to be Mafia, you can expect me to say "Haha, I told you so" after the game ends. Have fun looking like an idiot.

acting smug because random chance worked your way is a bit ridiculous

acting smug because random chance worked your way is a bit ridiculous

In this case, it won't be thanks to Core's reasoning.

According to him, anyone who votes General Spoon should be lynched on the spot because Spoon's smart and helps the town more than... well, Core.