I Eat Tables' FE9 Mafia

Tables

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any reason why?

Because I think you'd be one who'd try to kill me twice in a row knowing full well that I can and will simply buy an iron sword every night and protect myself.

Also, call it revenge for Mini-Mafia.

Well, since I'm getting the noose I'll complain a little bit not about my death but about the actions of certain townies. Lux should not have been alllowed to screenshot his conversation. The reason he wasn't punished was due to the fact no specific regulations were placed against it. In my opinion, not being allowed to screenshot the role should already been known. It shouldn't have to be explained and goes against the spirit of the game. I think this game of mafia would have been much different if certain townies didn't cheat. All in all though it was a fun game, and the mafia still has a chance of winning. To my fellow mafia, farewell and good luck.

Alright people, don't waste any more money on spy kits, since we've got a master on our hands...

In any case:

Tables: Can the last mafioso shoot himself if he happens to get warp staffed or otherwise switched with his target? If so, I think we might be able to end this tonight.

Alright, since BK has claimed and whatnot, plus we're 1 vote away from an impossible-for-mafia-to-change situation, I might as well end this now, we can go straight to night.

To answer a few questions: Yes, I was a bit annoyed at Lux for posting his role like that. However, I did imply that anything I hadn't banned was allowed. On top of that, I don't believe it really made any difference to the game. Spoon did, and that annoyed me, but it's in the past. I think what I did was fair, Bizz agreed it was a good decision as well, but really it's hard to know what to do, since I'm effectively punishing 12 players for the actions of 1 and that's not fair on the other 11 either.

Yes, the mafia can be led to kill themselves. I'll have to involve a trap or something if that happens though, making it fun to write :awesome:. Similarly, the mafia can attempt to kill themselves. I even considered it myself in Spoon's round 3, when the Carriage Driver was still alive, as a way of clearing myself to him. But I got lynched before I could do it.

End Day 6

Lightning's pet cat was released after BK-201 was covered in Catnip. With almost all of the Ravens dead, the town went to bed feeling a little safer.

It is now Night 7. Please send me your orders.

Sorry for the slowness. Had someone over.

End Night Phase

As Dracohon stepped off a Wyvern, a Raven swooped down and grabbed him, before flying back towards his base. Unfortunately, Dracohon kept a blade close by and a few drunken slashes at the Raven saw them both plummeting towards the ground, which in an amazing retcon of Day 1, killed both Dracohon and his assailant Lightning.

The town has won!

I'll be making a postgame discussion topic in a minute. I'll include everyone's night actions and a summary of the game, basically.

Here's a TL;DR version though:

Ravens:

Ether: Thief

BK-201: Backstabber

WeaponsOfMassConstruction: Raven

Lightning: Raven (Promoted to Master Raven)

Town:

Lux Aeterna: Daeiner

Balcerzak: Priest

Core: Wyvern Rider

Dracohon: Paranoid

Fayt Zelpher: Merchant

Hikarusa: Citizen

King Russell: Citizen

General Spoon: Citizen

Ninji: Citizen

The Dragonslayer: Citizen

Ulki: Citizen

Trompe Le Monde: Citizen

... I deserved that.

Ah well, being Master Raven was really fun. I made sure to be the first one to pretend to be angry at Gen Spoon about that but in all honesty I really wanted to thank him for that :awesome:

Edited by Lightning

... I deserved that.

You tried too hard to kill me. You should have gone after other people instead, since I was protected every night after the second night either by Core (who had been working with me since the beginning) or iron swords. You missed two kill opportunities, and that cost you the game.