I Eat Tables' FE9 Mafia

Tables

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night phase end.

"Meet me in the cave on the south side of town" was all the note General Spoon received said. Like a moth to a flame, he went to see what the note was about, and was never heard from again.

Fortunately, your lovable mayor I Eat Tables has been doing some snooping around. I discovered there's no Vigilante, but there is a Paranoid.

It is now Day 3. 100G is your reward for living this long, unless you're a Merchant or a Raven.

Vote: Dracohon is the right thing to do.

Vote: WoMC seems reasonable right now.

Unvote; Vote: WoMC. I was thinking the same thing, but it felt like a shot in the dark.

Besides the possibility of lynching a mafia, are there any particular reasons? I'll go for WoMC unless some new info turns up.

Besides the possibility of lynching a mafia, are there any particular reasons? I'll go for WoMC unless some new info turns up.

Merchants like myself have wide information networks. Consider this a tidbit that showed up on my radar.

I'm waiting for Dracohon to respond. So far from how people jumped out and quickly tried to lynch me, it's not looking good.

Well, since Fayt has stated he is the merchant, he could have bought a spy kit. With the Miller(Daeiner) out of the way and no Master Raven in play it mean you are a mafia.

Well, since Fayt has stated he is the merchant, he could have bought a spy kit. With the Miller(Daeiner) out of the way and no Master Raven in play it mean you are a mafia.

It was some last minute information I received from Spoon right before he kicked the bucket for good. I have reason to suspect the information is reliable. His last words were 'The investigation was good...', but I haven't validated it. In other words, I'm not fully certain about this, but Spoon didn't have a reason to lie to me.

I'm waiting for Dracohon to respond. So far from how people jumped out and quickly tried to lynch me, it's not looking good.

What kind of response can I give? You never gave any reasons for your vote, so I've got nothing to defend against. I'm innocent, but obviously I'd say that whether I am or not.

That'll do nicely.

Fayt, what are you trying to do?

Right now, I'm trying to lynch someone I think is Mafia, and using all the resources at my disposal to do it. I know you'll deny that you're Mafia (as you should), but I've got to trust the information that I have. It may not be perfectly credible, but it's certainly better than lynching randomly, wouldn't you say?

Fearing for his life, WeaponsOfMassConstruction fled the village, only to be met on his flight by Ike and the Griel Mercenaries. He didn't last long.

Unfortunately for the town, General Spoon has been cheating and providing information after his death. To compensate for this, a Raven goon has been promoted to Master Raven, effective immediately. If you want someone to blame, blame him. Spoon, don't argue back. You know what you did was against the rules. If you post here, or post anything about this game anywhere, townies will start dying.

Night 4 Begins. Please send in your orders.

He told at least someone, not saying exactly how many (he may have told more, I was only in a few PMs), I figured he wouldn't say anything because, y'know, he's run his own games ¬_¬.

He told at least someone, not saying exactly how many (he may have told more, I was only in a few PMs), I figured he wouldn't say anything because, y'know, he's run his own games ¬_¬.

Well if it makes you feel better I was left out of this

It was some last minute information I received from Spoon right before he kicked the bucket for good. I have reason to suspect the information is reliable. His last words were 'The investigation was good...', but I haven't validated it. In other words, I'm not fully certain about this, but Spoon didn't have a reason to lie to me.

Hey look Fayt said what happened right out in the open ha ha ha what the hell