This is just hilarious

...The many characters here that resemblem Naruto characters:

skrimir.jpg

Jiraya-1.jpg

Skrimir looks kinda like Jiraya...kinda, must be the hair only though. ¬¬

fepr-ranulf.jpg

NarutoUzumaki_Shippuden.jpg

Not too much resemblance...I think Tormod resembles Naruto most in both, appearance and personality.

laura.jpg

_shizune.jpg

Wow.

c7d286d8e019423ade62c1f051bc1752.jpg

222181hinata%20hyuga%20pensando.jpg

I bet some already noticed this one~ Astrid and Hinata, both are shy girls and look up to a looser.

Marcia_FERD_portrait_01.jpg

Yeah, this one is also pretty obvious. XD

And last, but not least

661425naruto_kakashi0020.jpg

volke6.jpg

Of course, non of the art belongs to me, so credit goes to the artists~

Just thought I'd show the similiarities.

Yeah I don't really see any similarities either (aside from hair styles, all of which are pretty popular ones for fictional characters in Japan).

Also:

Adjective

looser

1. Comparative form of loose: more loose.

Her new T-shirt was just a little bit looser than the old one.

You should make this garment looser.

Not really

Marcia doesnt reassemble Sakura that much either

Wat? The first time I played FE10 (not long after I'd started watching Naruto) I was like "Whoa, it's Sakura!"

Also, if you want Hinata to look more like Astrid, try Shippuuden.

Besides that, all I really saw was Shizune/Laura, but that's a pretty generic look... although I guess the fact that they're both healers makes it better.

Skrimir and Jiraya - They have long hair.

Ranulf and Naruto - They have spiky hair.

Laura and Shizune - They have average, medium length black hair and generic-ish dark eyes.

Astrid and Hinata - I might be inclined to actually give you this one based on personality and Hinata's longer hair style.

Marica and Sakura - They have the same haircut and similar color schemes.

Kakashi and Volke - headband, mask, and the ninja factor

Almost all of these similarities are just based on appearance. Appearance is simply too broad a factor to go by. :/

Besides, I'd like to think that Volke's collar is based off Vincent's from FF7.

Edited by Fireman

Vague... the Volke one is a real stretch. The Skrimir one is decent; they have nearly the same face. Marcia though? Really? Same hair color != looks similar.

Edited by Sykil

I'm actually inclined to agree with this one. And it's a good personality match to boot...

But the personality matches are really superficial. The only one I can actually agree on is probably Astrid and Hinata, but even then, not so much.

But the personality matches are really superficial. The only one I can actually agree on is probably Astrid and Hinata, but even then, not so much.

But that's exactly the one that I was referring to...

I'm hopping on the very stretchy train here.

Except I actually DID think Naruto when I saw Ranulf for the first time, and thus he pissed me off tremendously. I didn't even start to like him until his voice actor turned out competent in RD (comparatively.)

I'm hopping on the very stretchy train here.

Except I actually DID think Naruto when I saw Ranulf for the first time, and thus he pissed me off tremendously. I didn't even start to like him until his voice actor turned out competent in RD (comparatively.)

Hell yeah. Ranulf's voice actor was God compared to most everyone else.

Edited by Fireman

Once again, I think I'm the only one who thinks his VA was probably the worst one of the bunch. Everything he said sounded like... IDK, like he just wanted to say his lines, get them over with as fast as possible because someone was making his favorite dinner right then and there and he loves it fresh...

Once again, I think I'm the only one who thinks his VA was probably the worst one of the bunch. Everything he said sounded like... IDK, like he just wanted to say his lines, get them over with as fast as possible because someone was making his favorite dinner right then and there and he loves it fresh...

Something tells me you haven't seen the voice actor for Boba Fett in the current Star Wars: The Clone Wars series then.

"DON'T LEAVE ME! NOOOOO!"

Something tells me you haven't seen the voice actor for Boba Fett in the current Star Wars: The Clone Wars series then.

"DON'T LEAVE ME! NOOOOO!"

I may have some weird tastes, but I don't watch... that... And to answer your question, no, I haven't watched it because, well, it should be obvious how I feel about it by reading this post.

I saw Ranulf's voice actor less as being bored and getting his lines out of the way, and more as decently playing a tacit sort of character.

I don't know if it actually fits Ranulf, but it works for me.

Only other VA in the whole game with a lick a' talent was Shinon.

I say Skrimir's was best. It didn't really fit him, but... IDK. I liked it. The guy sounded too smart for Skrimir, as I always imagine Skrimir yelling most of his lines, not talking calmly like, "Oh, I'm sure he heard every word..."

Know what I mean?