Mini Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

Well, the more we sit, the less likely our victory is. Even if mislynch = lose, not doing anything will eventually resulted in a guaranteed loss, as eventually the mafia will kill or convert someone on night phase. Lynching doesn't give us a good chance to win, but nothing will, and it's still a better chance than sitting on our asses.

Vote Balcerzak again for reasons given earlier. He's the most obvious target for a conversion.

edit: unvote

Edited by CATS

lol

Well, the more we sit, the less likely our victory is. Even if mislynch = lose, not doing anything will eventually resulted in a guaranteed loss, as eventually the mafia will kill or convert someone on night phase. Lynching doesn't give us a good chance to win, but nothing will, and it's still a better chance than sitting on our asses.

Vote Balcerzak again for reasons given earlier. He's the most obvious target for a conversion.

Of course, the mafia is probably wanting you to think just that. Who knows for sure. The problem with Mafia is that it's a game of infinitely recursive reverse psychology, and you never know what the mafioso are thinking. Still, Balcerzak is a very dangerous mafioso, and lynching him may be wise. Still, I don't want to do anything until I've heard from some others.

Balcerzak

Is it Mylo, or Lylo? Or do we have plenty of time? not sure what to do at all.

It's currently Mislynch = lose, but at the same time, if we don't get someone today, we will be effectively dead tomorrow. Unless of course if there's a bulletproof hit next night phase... Or a doctor or shrink save. Still, every day we no lynch, we get closer to our own doom...

This is really complicated since there is no PMing allowed, and no cop. If the tracker has gotten any reports that mean something, they need to come out with them. The doctor can protect you still, unless the doctor is yakked. Heck, the tracker might be yakked.

No, everyone go for Fayt Zelpher, Ulki was hit by Fayt. I am the tracker, and so far I have tracked the following:

Bizz, Night 1, visited nobody

Balc, Night 2, visited nobody

Fayt, Night 3, visited Ulki

Edit: Withdrawn vote

Edited by BK-201

No, everyone go for Fayt Zelpher, Ulki was hit by Fayt. I am the tracker, and so far I have tracked the following:

Bizz, Night 1, visited nobody

Balc, Night 2, visited nobody

Fayt, Night 3, visited Ulki

But actually, that doesn't mean that Balcerzak can't be Mafia. Remember, last night phase, there probably wasn't a kill attempt at all since no one died and no bulletproof came forward.

Because in reality, I'm the shrink and judging by the fact that no power roles had come forward at that time, I simply went with a random protect. Obviously, that makes me suspicious now and I'm probably getting shot today if not tomorrow, but there's still a yakuza out there and we're in a near-guaranteed loss at this point if we kill me this phase.

Besides, Balcerzak is smart and would probably be the only one who would think to pull a no-lynch. If I'm lying, you can always lynch me tomorrow, but I think that's a really bad idea.

Vote: Balcerzak because he's suspicious and because I want to save my own skin as well.

Nice try. I'm the Shrink. I'm trying to lynch Bal cause I've shrunk myself every night, reasoning being that since I'm the only one who I know isn't mafia, shrinking myself is the only way to guarantee I'm guarding a cit, and I figured I was a reasonably likely target anyways. This leaves me to believe that Bal was converted by the yakuza that went off on night 1, as like I said, he's the obvious target for that and he wasn't shrunk.

Anyways, Fayt's been caught red-handed.

Fayt

Bah, no point in hiding it any longer...

Let's end this, already.

VIVA LA MAFIA!!!! The rest is up to you, my protege.

*The Yakuza grabbed a thermal detonator* And then there were six...

(End day 3, Spoon)

Day 3 Results

I wasn't going to end this day early, but then Fayt Zelpher the yakuza claimed. After that, there wasn't really a point in going on any longer >_>

Night 4 Begins

Apologies to those of you who didn't get to throw stones at Fayt, who was actually mafia this time.