Meh

He sighed out in relief at the sight of the bed. Dingy it was, but cushion is cushion. Chaud threw his backpack onto a chair and immediately removed his shirt. Tossing that on the floor, he started to unbuckle his belt. He let his pants drop to the floor, leaving him in his boxers. He walked over to his backpack to retrieve his pajamas, and didn't notice one of the pokeballs roll off his belt and rest on the button. The ball expanded and popped open. Gardevoir appeared on the motel room. She yawned silently, stretching, then turned around.

'Oh my!'

Chaud jumped, whirling around to find himself in his underwear in front of Gardevoir! "Ah! W-what are you....."

"...." She blushed intensely and turned away, her hands over her face.

"Oh man....I'm so embarrassed.... this was.... I mean, this wasn't.... I didn't.... " Chaud chewed on his lower lip, too flustered to think anything to say in this awkward moment.

'Master... I didn't know you felt that way."

"... ! Huh?" Chaud blinked.

Gardevoir looked back at him over her shoulder. She was still blushing, but her eyes.... they didn't look embarrassed. 'Why else would you summon me here? Now? In a motel room... you nearly nude.... me just evolved into this form....'

"Um..."

'You've been waiting, haven't you? Waiting until I evolved.... ' She turned fully, moving towards him. She looked as if she glided as she moved. So gracefully, So femininely. Her hand went to his chest, Sliding over the warm skin. '....until you could have me.'

"H-h-h-have- y-y-you?!" Chaud's face lit up like a beacon. He could feel his knees get shakey and his heart race. Was his pokemon actually.... And did she really.... and why didn't he feel more disgusted by this? Did he.... Did he wanted it all along after all?

She smiled. 'Yes. You can have me.' She pressed her lips against his, throwing her arms around his neck and engaging him in a passionate, heated embrace. To be honest, she'd wanted him too. Ever since she was Ralts. But it had been impossible until now....Now it could all 'fit'.

Chaud was completely taken aback by all this.His mind was reeling, but his body... it seemed to know exactly what to do. His hands almost unconsciously went to her hips, his lips beginning to kiss back, and a certain appendage began to stiffen. "Mmm..."

And then Gardevoir gets all whiny and goes "PURRTEKTION" so Chaud goes to buy some but he steals it and then Gardevoir explodes and he's like "wtf" so then he gets killed.