what FE class would I be?

whase

oke, so don't watch at my title "the soldier of all hopes", that's just my fanfic I am currently too busy for.

no, look at these facts:

swords/daggers/knifes: I'd probably only cut myself with it, the pointy thing comes way too close to me.

lances/spears: I actually practiced with a large stick once, I tripped over it.

Axes: I wouldn't even be able to lift those.

magic: I'd pronounce everything wrong (like I do with most English words) and set myself to burn, not that that matters, with my bad memory I'd forget all spells I learned anyways.

bows: love shooting those, hate how I miss a tree at 2m distance.

also, I'm bad with animals. somehow they're always scared of me (or the other way around).

my best stat would be loluck and my worst would be, umm, all the other (maybe str or spd?)

now imagine, I'm getting into your FE army, and your army is losing so much that you'd really need to train me with that BEXP you have left. what weapon would you put in my hands? what class would you make me?

ask me anything you'd like, I'll go to bed now and read them in the morning. :Haar:

Edited by whase

2 Classes. FE8 recruit (think Soldier but weaker) or a Lance Paladin that chose Bow as his secondary weapon.

Unit I'd associate you with the most: Amelia the Recruit of FE8. Poor bases all around and is one of those Trainees that typically end up with lots of Luck but require more EXP than anyone else.

In particular, the little girl that screams and is eaten first by the Bael in FE8

She could live, IIRC.

You just had to move fast.

later on there'll be a sequel where that girl is the main Lord, and completely badass, mark my words.

She could live, IIRC.

You just had to move fast.

later on there'll be a sequel where that girl is the main Lord, and completely badass, mark my words.

Troof, in fact I've never let her die, since I was always convinced that you failed the chapter if any of that silly family got eaten.

Troof, in fact I've never let her die, since I was always convinced that you failed the chapter if any of that silly family got eaten.

Actually considering Baels kinda suck at hitting in the first place, it would probably be possible for it to miss the girl.

I know I'd lol if that would happen.

I'm generally inclined to be perfectionist--

I make it so no villages get raised, no civilians die, etc. ...

Even if it's no help at all if I succeed. >.>

Even though this is probably a joke, I might just record it. I'd probably get some lulz from the comments about "OMG WHY DON'T YOU RESCUE VILLAGES? YOU FUCKING SUCK".

You could always do a kind of disclaimer in the video info... or give the video name something like "FE8 lazy man run"

Even though this is probably a joke, I might just record it. I'd probably get some lulz from the comments about "OMG WHY DON'T YOU RESCUE VILLAGES? YOU FUCKING SUCK".

"YOU DIDN'T GET THAT HERO CREST THERE! HOW WILL YOU PROMOTE JOSHUA NOW? HUH? HUH?"

I don't do "let's play" (not yet anyway).

Pedophiles. You know what I mean.

I don't do "let's play" (not yet anyway) and don't need to for videos of a GBA game >_>.

Okay, your playthroughs. =P

I can't do a let's play, makes me sad. ;.;

I might do an FE8 playthrough, for the sake of doing one. And filling in the time.